Maxpedition Polymer Joining Clips
- Shipped from our manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 1.00 LBS
The patented TacTie Polymer Joining Clip (PJC) is a heavy duty injection molded hardware component developed by the Maxpedition design team, and it comes in 2 sizes: PJC3 and PJC5. It is used to integrate accessory pockets and pouches onto packs, vests, ATLAS™ surfaces, PALS surfaces and MOLLE equipment in an interlocking manner. The TacTie PJC is secure when properly woven but may be disengaged by hand without the aid of tools. They are backwards compatible with older Maxpedition pouches backed with webbing as well as fully MOLLE / PALS compatible.
- Heavy duty one-piece injection molded design
- Made of durable yet flexible polymer
- Secure connection when properly engaged
- Removable without the aid of tools
- Backwards compatible with legacy pouches
- Head & tail help maintain progress during weaving
- Rigid enough to use as belt loop
- Matte subdued finish
- Easy to clean
- Reusable & field replaceable
- Sold in package of six (6)
- Open: 8.5 (L) x 1.2 (W) x 0.4 (H) in | 21.5 x 3.0 x 0.9 cm
- Closed: 4.2 (L) x 1.2 (W) x 0.4 (H) in | 10.7 x 3.0 x 0.9 cm
- Weight (each): 0.3 oz.
- Weight (package of 6): 2.5 oz.
- Open: 12.5 (L) x 1.2 (W) x 0.4 (H) in | 31.5 x 3.0 x 0.9 cm
- Closed: 6.2 (L) x 1.2 (W) x 0.4 (H) in | 15.6 x 3.0 x 0.9 cm
- Weight (each): 0.5 oz.
- Weight (package of 6): 3.5 oz.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
Duty & Tactical Gear
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.