The Ironcloud is a comfortable pack designed for travel and is carry-on friendly for most flights. It can be carried in three different orientations depending on the user's preference: by the side handle, by the shoulder strap or by the backpack straps. The main compartment is lockable and has an internal compression bib inside for securing contents during travel. The Ironcloud has a padded compartment dedicated for a 15" laptop or tablet on the exterior of the pack, making it easy for the user to access while on-the-go
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- YKK® Zippers with Positive Grip Pulls
- Reinforced Yoke Backpack Straps
- Dual Nylon Fabric Construction - 500D Hex Ripstop / 1000D Plainweave
- Laser Cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System - Cut from 840D Nylon-TPU Composite
- 840D Nylon-TPU Composite Tapered Pull Loops
- Custom Fabricated Shapeshift™ Webbing
- Bi-Level High Grade 3D Airmesh Backings
- Refined Construction with Elegant Inlays
- Lightweight Anti-Break Duraflex® Xlite® Buckles
- Fray-Resistant Gossamer™ Mesh
- Anti-Counterfeit Logo Embossed 420D Nylon Liner
- Very Visible Grayscale Interior
- Skin Friendly Nylon Seatbelt Webbing
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Airline carry-on size* adventure travel bag
- Stowable yoke backpack straps
- Multiple handles for carrying & luggage maneuvering
- Removable single shoulder strap with overbuilt swivel hooks
- Dedicated padded 15" laptop compartment
- Dedicated padded tablet compartment
- Lockable padded main compartment
- Internal compression bib for securing contents
- Quick access slip pocket with zipper garage
- Pierced TPU-840D nylon composite drainage port
- Laser cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System
- Volume: 2930 cu. in. | 48L
- Overall size: 14 (L) x 10 (W) x 22 (H) in | 35.6 x 25.4 x 55.9 cm
- Top slip pocket: 5.5 (L) x 0.5 (W) x 10 (H) in | 14.0 x 1.3 x 25.4 cm
- Tech compartment: 13.5 (L) x 2 (W) x 21.5 (H) in | 34.3 x 5.1 x 54.6 cm
- Laptop pocket: 10 (L) x 1.5 (W) x 14.5 (H) in | 25.4 x 3.8 x 36.8 cm
- Tablet pocket: 10 (L) x 0.5 (W) x 8.5 (H) in | 25.4 x 1.3 x 21.6 cm
- Main compartment: 13.5 (L) x 9.5 (W) x 21.5 (H) in | 34.3 x 24.1 x 54.6 cm
- Sternum strap maximum length: 8 in | 20.3 cm
- Weight: 4.9 lbs.
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.