Maxpedition Individual Medical Pouch
- Shipped from our manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 1.00 LBS
The IMP Individual Medical Pouch is a scaled back version of the FRP First Response Pouch. The front zippered pocket has a clear vinyl window to easily view contents. The dual zippered main compartment has a full-length opening, and there are interior pockets for organization of first aid essentials.
The IMP comes with two (2) matching TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clips for modular attachment to any MOLLE-compatible surface such as ATLAS™ or PALS. The TacTie Polymer Joining Clip has been awarded United States Patent: US D796,846 S. Further, it is protected by other patents pending in the USA and internationally.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- YKK® Zippers
- Dual Nylon Fabric Construction - 500D Hex Ripstop & 420D Plain Weave
- Laser Cut TPU-840D Nylon Composite Attachment Backing
- Refined Construction with Elegant Inlays
- Fray-Resistant Gossamer™ Mesh
- Anti-Counterfeit Logo Embossed 420D Nylon Liner
- Very Visible Grayscale Interior
- Skin Friendly Nylon Seatbelt Webbing
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Front zippered pocket with clear vinyl window
- Dual zippered full-length main compartment opening
- Interior elastic straps and pockets for retention & organization
- Exterior paracord loop
- Skin-friendly seatbelt webbing carry handle
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- Two (2) TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clips included for modular attachment
- Overall size: 8 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 6 (H) in | 20.3 x 6.4 x 15.2 cm
- Frontal slip pocket: 8 (L) x 6 (H) in | 20.3 x 15.2 cm
- Clear vinyl screen: 8 (L) x 3 (H) in | 20.3 x 7.6 cm
- Weight: 7.6 oz.
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.