Maxpedition FliegerDuffel Adventure Bag
- Shipped From Warehouse Or By Manufacturer
- 4.00 LBS
Meets FAA Carry-On Bag Size Requirement. Perfect for the frequent flyer, the FLIEGERDUFFEL Adventure Bag is a unique travel bag sized properly to carry-on luggage dimensions.
- Acceptable size for carry-on by FAA regulations and most airlines
- Overall size 22" long x 14" wide x 9" high (45 linear inches)
- Main compartment approx 21" x 13" x 8" with tie down strap
- Top exterior sleeve pocket 10" x 6"
- Internal mesh pockets 10" x 5" x 2" (two)
- External slip pockets 14" x 4" (two)
- Approximate Capacity: 2380 cu. in.
- PALS attachment webbing: Top, bottom and both sides
- Shoulder strap: Includes 2" shoulder strap, adjustable, with shoulder pad
- Backpack straps: Concealable; contoured built-in with sternum strap
- Hydration: Can hold up to 100 oz / 3L reservoir (sold separately)
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.