AGR™ Advanced Gear Research: CAP™ Compact Admin Pouch
The CAP Compact Admin Pouch is a low-profile pouch when empty, yet expands to fit mission critical items. The front compartment features elastic organizers, an extra pocket, and a Keyper™ to securely hold key rings. The interior main compartment of the Maxpedition CAP Compact Admin Pouch has a visible grayscale interior, additional elastic organizers and pockets for storage.
The CAP also comes equipped with two (2) TacTie® PJC5™ Polymer Joining Clips for modular attachment to any AGR or Legacy pack. The TacTie Polymer Joining Clip has been awarded United States Patent: US D796,846 S. Further, it is protected by other patents pending in the USA and internationally.
- YKK® Zippers with Positive Grip Pulls
- Dual Nylon Fabric Construction - 500D Hex Ripstop & 1000D Plain Weave
- Laser Cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System - Cut from 840D Nylon-TPU Composite
- Laser Cut TPU-840D Nylon Composite Attachment Backing
- Custom Fabricated Shapeshift™ Webbing
- Refined Construction with Elegant Inlays
- Fray-Resistant Gossamer™ Mesh
- Anti-Counterfeit Logo Embossed 420D Nylon Liner
- Very Visible Grayscale Interior
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Low-profile when empty yet expands to fit mission critical items
- Narrow footprint ideal for frontal placement on chest rig
- Interior elastic loops and pockets provide organization
- Exterior mounting surface for adding a small pouch
- Top carry handle with D-rings
- Bottom drainage grommets
- Laser cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- Two (2) TacTie® PJC5™ Polymer Joining Clips included for modular attachment
- Overall size: 5 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 7.5 (H) in | 12.7 x 6.4 x 19.1 cm
- Front pocket: 4.5 (L) x 1 (W) x 6.5 (H) in | 11.4 x 2.5 x 16.5 cm
- Main compartment: 4.5 (L) x 1.5 (W) x 7 (H) in | 11.4 x 3.8 x 17.8 cm
- Weight: 7.6 oz.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.