Maxpedition 9811 Monkey Combat Admin Pouch
- Shipped From Warehouse Or By Manufacturer
- 0.30 LBS
Designed primarily to be attached to and worn on the chest area of a tactical vest or body armor, Maxpedition's new #9811 MONKEY COMBAT ADMIN POUCH solves many of the problems plaguing admin pouches currently on the market while optimizing carry capacity in a compact and organized package.
- Closed, empty size: 7" x 6.5" x 1.5"
- Rear slip pocket: 7" x 5.5"
- Main compartment: 6" x 6" x 1" with quad elastic compression, internal elastic organizers, drainage grommet
- "Secret" sealed pocket: 6" x 6" with staggered pull tabs
- Frontal compartment: 6" x 5" x 0.5" with internal elastic organizers
- Small shallow pocket: 5" x 2"
- ID window: 5" x 4.5" with quick pull down tab
- Loop field for patches: approx. 26 sq. in.
- Empty weight: 6.7 oz.
- Attachment method: 5" TacTie (sold seperately)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
This is a great pouch. I am a fan of Maxpedition products, and this is manufactured with the same durability. It fits beautifully on the front of my Hazard 4 MOD briefcase. Its multiple pockets make organization easy.
My one caveat is that it is not very wide from back to front. This does keep the silhouette down, which makes it convenient for wearing on a vest or putting on the side of a bag. And it does hold admin items like folded documents and pens very well. It will also hold narrow items like multitools, small flashlights, pistol magazines, and protein bars very easily. So its narrowness is not a big problem. Just be aware of it - your water bottle and/or drum mag isn't going in here.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.