Maxpedition 1.5" Liger Gun Belts
- Shipped From Warehouse Or By Manufacturer
- 1.50 LBS
The LIGER Gun Belt represents a major break-through in gun belt design, utilizing custom components and proprietary processes developed by and available exclusively from EDGYGEAR INC
The Ligerthane belt material is a 21st century composite developed by EDGYGEAR INC. Thanks to its high-strength resin-embedded polyester fabric core, Ligerthane possesses over 2,000 lbs of tensile strength with over 300 lbs of hole pull strength. The highly abrasion-resistant polyurethane coating makes the belt totally impervious to salt water, blood, mildew, mold, rot and resistant to many common solvents. Ligerthane is flexible along its length for comfort yet stiff along its width so you can carry holsters, sheaths, or pouches without the belt sagging or twisting. Ligerthane has a super grip interior so the belt and any belt holstered items stay put while the LigerDerm patterned exterior imparts a supple, organic appearance. The LIGER Gun Belt is tough enough to wear with your BDU’s but attractive enough for dress slacks making it ideal for discreet CCW. Best of all, Ligerthane is easy-to-clean, just rinse with mild detergent and wipe dry.
LIGER Buckle and Construction
The LIGER Gun Belt buckle is painstakingly machined from a solid billet of T6-6061 aircraft aluminum with our exclusive integral LigerTooth hook design. In other words, the hook is part of the same piece of material as the buckle (NOT plugged or glued in, NOT brazed or welded on) After a two-step finishing process, Type-III hard-anodized finish (MILSPEC-A-8625) is applied for incredible wear resistance. The LIGER buckle and Ligerthane belt are riveted together using robust 3/16” stainless steel rivets resulting in a strong, permanent one-piece construction.
LIGER belt sizing is based on ACTUAL WAIST CIRCUMFERENCE in inches. Each belt is handmade one at a time upon receipt of order based on the sizing information you provide. In order to prevent ordering an incorrect size and to insure a tailored fit, please carefully read the following simple measuring instructions:
1. Do NOT order according to your pants size. Please measure your waist circumference in inches with a cloth tailor’s tape (or a measuring tape).
2. Put the tape through the loops on your pants as you would usually wear them, measuring all the way around your waist with any equipment you wear on your belt or inside your waist band like guns, knives, phones, pouches, etc.
3. This waist circumference measurement is your belt size and should be the location of your primary hole. If you measure an odd number (ex: 41 inches), order the next higher even number size (Size 42).
4. Each belt comes with six (6) pre-punched holes. Besides your primary hole, we provide two additional holes going smaller and three additional holes going larger at one (1") inch increments for fine adjusent.
5. Each belt is custom built to order and components are permanently rivetted together, consuming the components and rendering them impossible to reuse.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)