Clip-style sling attachment point for 1-1/4" webbing. Lockable, Melonite finished steel and reinforced polymer hardware. Compatible with ASAP Plate, RSA, MSA, SGA Receiver Sling Mount, and many other clip-in sling attachment points*. Combine with the MS1 Sling for a dedicated two-point sling, or with MS1 MS3 Adapter or MS1 MS3-QD Adapter for a two to one-point convertible sling.
Made in U.S.A.
E.A.R. Export Administration Regulations Controlled Product
- Clip-style sling attachment point for 1-1/4" webbing
- Combine with MS1 Sling for a dedicated two-point sling, or with MS1 MS3 Adapter or MS1 MS3-QD Adapter for a two to one-point convertible sling
- Light weight yet durable construction with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar allows the user to optionally lock the lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip lever is case hardened and finished with Melonite for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- REAR - Works with the Magpul ASAP® for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as the SGA™ Receiver Sling Mount. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels
- FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA™, and shotgun Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels
* Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8" are required, but 9/16" and larger will provide full range of motion.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
Gun Sling Attachments
Made In USA
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.