The MagnetoSpeed V3 ballistic chronograph kit was designed to be used on barrels and suppressors from 1/2 inch all the way up to 2 inches in diameter. In addition to the larger diameter tolerance, the V3 also has one inch more clearance in the blast zone to account for longer (up to 3" in most cases) muzzle brakes, flash hiders, etc.
- Improved Display
- Three-button menu system
- Battery options are; (1) 9-Volt or (2) CR123s
- Easy access battery compartment, no need for screwdriver to swap batteries
- Improved shooting modes, with the ability to now operate with air guns
- Downloadable firmware updates
- Advanced data logging and troubleshooting capabilities
- More compact and rugged display housing
- Rapid mode with rate-of-fire
- Redesigned Bayonet
- Rugged strapping system; with metal buckle and triad thumb nut
- Proven technology with updated sensor design
- New profile and color scheme
- New bracket to allow for future alternative attachment options
- Dual data connection points
- Display Unit
- Retractable connection cable
- Standard 6ft connection cable
- Stainless steel blast shield
- Thick and thin rubber V-block spacers
- microSD card with adapter
- Bayonet sensor
- Polymer spacer kit with screw hardware and allen wrench
- Heavy duty strap with thumb nut tightener
- Hard case with custom cut foam
- Alignment rod
For use with V3 displays, you must first update firmware to version V.3.0.03
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Parts & Accessories
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.