Leupold 113769 VX-R Patrol 1.25-4x20mm 30mm Riflescope
The new Leupold VX-R Patrol Tactical Rifle Scope features a sleek design with daylight-capable illumination. The patented 1-button illumination control allows users to select between 8 intensity settings while a proprietary motion sensor deactivates illumination after 5 minutes of inactivity, but reactivates the instant any movement is detected. The Leupold VX-R also features the Index Matched Lens System with edge blackened lenses for extreme clarity and light transmission. Windage and elevation turrets are exposed finger adjustable for fast changes in the field or at the range. The Leupold VX-R Rifle Scope is covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
Index Matched Lens System
- A Leupold® exclusive, this system has nearly perfected Leupold’s already impeccable light management. Leupold engineers specify different coating materials for each lens surface in the riflescope, based on the lens’ index of refraction, placement and function, layering each coating to eliminate reflections and maximize light transmission. The result is unparalleled brightness and extremely sharp resolution across the entire visual fiel
- This coating on the exterior lenses gives you the ultimate in abrasion resistance and light transmission. The result is a flawless sight picture over a lifetime of hard use. DiamondCoat™ has made a difference in battle; now it can make a difference where you hunt.
2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing
- While we still waterproof other optics with bone-dry nitrogen – technology pioneered by Leupold® – Select models feature our exclusive, proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend. Its advantages are two fold: it nearly eliminates the effects of thermal shock, and the Argon/Krypton molecules are significantly larger than nitrogen molecules, reducing the diffusion of gases sealed inside your scope even more than our proven nitrogen technology already does. We pioneered riflescope waterproofing, and now with Argon/Krypton we’re exceeding the standards we set ourselves.
- Leupold optics offer better optical clarity as a result of lead-free glass lenses. In addition to its superior optics, the lenses are produced with none of the environmentally damaging by-products common to standard glass production. A small step, but one in the right direction.
- Select models are available with our exclusive FireDot Reticle System in your choice of FireDot Duplex, FireDot Circle, Ballistic FireDot, FireDot LR Duplex, FireDot 4, FireDot Pig Plex, FireDot TMR and FireDot SPR. Once activated, the dot within the reticle illuminates with bright, sharp definition, while the rest of the reticle is non-illuminated. This combination leads your eye naturally to the center aiming point and makes target acquisition quick, precise, and simple.
MST (Motion Sensor Technology)
- An important feature of select Illuminated reticle models is the Leupold-exclusive Motion Sensor Technology (MST). A single touch of the button or twist of the dial activates the illumination, offering several different intensity settings (depending on model) including a high/low indicator (FireDot reticles only). The reticle will automatically switch to “stand-by mode” after five minutes of inactivity, then reactivate whenever the rifle is moved. This eliminates the need for excess movement reaching for buttons, while extending battery life (powered by a readily available CR-2032 coin cell battery.
|Actual Magnification||1.30 x||4.00 x|
|Linear Field of View (ft/100 yd)||75.00 ft||29.00 ft|
|Linear Field of View (m/100 m)||22.90 m||8.80 m|
|Eye Relief (in)||4.10 in||3.70 in|
|Eye Relief (mm)||106.00 mm||84.00 mm|
- Weight (oz): 11.50 oz
- Weight (g): 326.00 g
- Objective Clear Aperture (in): N/A
- Objective Clear Aperture (mm): 20.00 mm
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 90.00 moa
- Windage Adjustment Range: 90.00 moa
- Length: 9.40 in
- Tube Length: Tube Length
- Illustration: 2.00 in
- Eyepiece Length: 3.50 in
- Objective Length: 0.60 in
- Objective Diameter: 1.20 in
- Eyepiece Diameter: 1.60 in
- Tube Diameter: 1.18 in 30.00 mm
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.