Keeping up with technological advancements and the needs of their hunters, the 2800.COM gets a range boost to an impressive 2800 yards and adds Bluetooth connectivity to Android and iOS devices running the Leica Hunting app, or Kestrel 5700 Elite weather meters. This connectivity allows users to program their rangefinder to fit their personal preference, while benefiting from real-time environmental information. Combining this data with a pre-programmed ammunition load, a metered range and angle relative to the target, it is put through the app's ballistic computer and displays adjustment recommendations to help your first-shot accuracy in either MOA/Mil turret adjustments, inches/centimeters, or an adjusted range distance.
A simple one-button interface provides critical ease of use and a red LED display clearly shows the ranging information in your line of sight in an uncluttered layout. An ambient light sensor can automatically adjust the display brightness so you'll always be able to clearly see the information without overloading your vision, or you can manually select from one of five intensity levels. Designed for durability, the housing is made of a lightweight and durable carbon-fiber-reinforced ABS plastic, and weighing in at under seven ounces, the Rangemaster CRF will be a valuable addition to your kit.
- Class 1 eye safe infrared (IR)
- Display distance in yards/inches or centimeters/meters
- Integrated inclinometer measures relative angle to target
- Beam divergence of approximately 0.5 x 1.25 mrad
- Maximum measuring time of approximately 0.3 seconds
- FDA Class 1 eye-safe IR laser
- Metering range from 10 to 2800 yards
- Metering accuracy of ±0.5 yards from 10 to 200 yards, ±1 yard from 200 to 400 yards, ±2 yards from 400 to 800 yards, and ±0.5% past 800 yards
- Between 10 and 200 yards, distance is displayed to the tenth of a yard, ideal for bow hunters/archers
- Spot and continuous scan mode
- Runs on one included CR2 battery
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity to Android/iOS smartphones running the Leica Hunting app or a Kestrel 5700 Elite weather meter
- Built-in ABC ballistic program compiles data for angle of incline, temperature, barometric pressure, rifle being used, and ammunition load for precise hold over/under with displayed adjustments for improved shot accuracy in MOA/inches, centimeters/MIL, or distance
- When connected with the Kestrel 5700 Elite with Applied Ballistics, the Rangemaster will display both elevation and windage corrections as far as the rangefinder can read
- Equivalent Horizontal Range (EHR): An algorithm that uses distance, angle, and other environmental factors to calculate and display an adjusted range
- ABC and EHR systems accurate to 1200 yards
- Twelve pre-programmed ballistic curves based on popular loads; output values available at ranges from 10 to 875 yards
- Create custom curves through the free smartphone app; ballistic curves available from 10 to 1000 yards
- When using the optional Kestrel 5700 Elite weather meter, ballistic curves are available from 10 to 2800 yards
- 7x power magnifies the view to ensure proper identification and reticle-target alignment
- 24mm objective keeps the form factor small to easily fit in the hand and allowing for one-handed operation
- Compact roof prisms provide the room required for the optics and rangefinder to fit in the easy-to-hold housing
- P40 phase-correction prism coating improves color rendition and contrast
- Hydrophobic AquaDura coating on outer lenses protect surfaces and cause water and oil to bead off lenses for easier cleaning and clearer vision in bad weather
- 347' field of view at 1000 yards
- 13mm eye relief
- 3.4mm exit pupil
Use and Handling
- Convenient single-button activation and operation
- In-view LED displays in red for easy viewing in all light conditions
- Options to display angle, temperature, and pressure
- Ambient light meter with automatic brightness adjustment, or five manual settings
- ±3.5 dioptric correction enables reticle to be properly focused
- Fold-down rubber eyecup for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Strong and impact-resistant carbon-fiber-reinforced ABS plastic housing
- Ergonomically designed for comfortable one-handed use
- Nitrogen-filled to be resistant to internal fogging in extreme conditions
- IPX8-rated, waterproof, and submersible to 3.3 feet
- Broad -4 to 131°F operating temperature
- Lightweight design is under 7 ounces with battery
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.