Leica 56081 ER 6.5-26x56 LRS Side Focus Riflescope - Open Box Display Model
- 2.70 LBS
Optimized for marksmen and competitive shooters, the long-range ER 6.5-26x56 LRS Side Focus Riflescope from Leica features a wide objective lens, high contrast High Definition (HD) multicoated optics, and a 4x zoom. The 56mm objective provides maximum light gathering capacity in its class, which allows you to extend your hunting day and take shots at dawn or dusk. The brightness of images is further enhanced with multiple high quality dielectric anti-reflective coatings that provide transmission of light greater than 91%. With the additional AquaDura coating on the objective lens, you can simply wipe out the lens with a lens cloth without worrying about it getting wet or scratched. Aiming is parallax-free from 55 yards to infinity and the scope offers a 1/2 cm per click impact point correction, a 70 MOA windage, and a 120 cm elevation adjustments. The side focus adjustment option helps you to adjust sharpness of the reticle without taking your eye off the target.
Intended for enhanced magnum ballistic shooting with magnum rifles, the Magnum Ballistic reticle is located in the second focal plane and will remain the same in size as you change the zoom factor on your scope. It is ideal for mountain or open plain big game hunting and varmint shooting at extended ranges. In addition, it allows you control to compensate for cross-winds with hold-offs for 10 and 20 mph and has hold-overs for fast range determinations.
The durable matte black housing is made of single-piece high-grade aluminum and features a 30mm main tube. It is nitrogen filled to provide fogproof and waterproof performance and is submersible to 13.1'. The knurled zoom ring has a low profile lever for fast one-finger zooming. Also included with the riflescope are a lens cloth, objective lens and eyepiece covers.
- Zoom magnification: 6.5-26x
- Objective lens diameter: 56mm
- High Definition (HD) optical elements
- Multicoated for brighter, clearer, high contrast images
- Optimized to reduce color fringes and improve contrast
- AquaDura water-resistant coating allows for easy objective lens cleaning
- Angular field of view: 3.1-0.8°
- Exit pupil diameter: 8.6-2.2 mm
- Magnum Ballistic reticle located at the second focal plane
- Ideal for mountain or open plain big game hunting and varmint shooting at extended ranges
- Provides hold-overs for fast range determinations
- Intended for enhanced magnum ballistic shooting with magnum rifles
- Hold-offs for 10 and 20 mph cross-winds
Use and Handling
- 70 cm windage and 120 cm elevation adjustment ranges
- 1/2 cm impact point correction
- Parallax-free from 55 yd to infinity
- Eye relief: 3.9"
- Main tube diameter: 30mm
- Sport Ballistic Turret for marksmen and competitive shooters included
- Side focus dial for parallax correction adjustments
- Zoom ring has a low profile lever for a fast one-finger zooming action
- Housing is made of single piece anodized high-grade aluminum
- Nitrogen-filled fogproof
- Waterproof, submersible to 13.1'
- Magnification 6.5 to 26x
- Objective Lens Diameter 56 mm
- Field of View 6.5x: 16.5' @ 100 yd / 5.5 m @ 100 m / 26x: 4.4' @ 100 yd / 1.5 m @ 100 m
- Exit Pupil Diameter 6.5x: 8.6 mm / 26x: 2.2 mm
- Eye Relief 3.9" / 100 mm
- Diopter Correction -4.0 to +3.0
- Reticle Type Magnum Ballistic Reticle (Second Focal Plane)
- Filter Thread M58 x 0.75
- Parallax Correction Yes, 54.6 yd / 50 m to Infinity
- Water Resistance Waterproof to 13.1' / 4 m
- Fogproof Yes, Nitrogen Filled
- Maintube Diameter 30 mm
- Battery None
- Length 14.8" / 37.6 cm
- Weight 26.5 oz / 750 g
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.