The Shadow Intruder is made for and in conjunction with First Responders and Military Special Forces. It is used widely by the military, police officers, firemen and women, first responders, SWAT teams and others who spend long hours on duty, most of that time on their feet. It is designed to provide support, comfort and traction in high-stress situations, including hiking, hunting, rucking and more.
- Hidden lace pocket
- KPU Grill designed to keep out debris while allowing for breathability
- Full grain leather
- Sleek vamp profile to allow a secure fin fit
- Abrasion resistant carbonized rubber toe cap
- Slip-resistant injection molded rubber outsole
- Multi-density EVA designed to cushion at foot-strike and propel during toe-off
- Articulating heel and outsole shape for a quiet, stealth approach
- Moisture-wicking, hydrophobic antimicrobial lining
- Puncture-resistant composite plate with rotation for protection and fatigue reduction
- Contoured arch
- Rip-stop nylon accents
- Engineered Achilles flex notch
- Sleek vamp profile for secure fin fit and climbing
- Seamless, lightweight quarter protection construction
The go-to boot for law enforcement, firefighters, military, first responder operations, hiking, hunting, and rucking. The Intruder is carefully crafted for those who dare to do more.
* Please Note: When taking off your Intruder boots, we recommend not leveraging one boot off with the other at the heel. The EVA at the back of the cuff can tear if leveraged too vigorously. This is only a cosmetic issue that is easily fixed with good contact cement, but wouldn’t it be nice to avoid the possibility of this happening altogether by bending down and taking off the boots by hand? The heel tab is only to hide the seam of the boot, nothing more, so if by some chance you do tear the EVA, it will not affect the performance of the boot. *
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.