L3 Insight EOTech BNVD/PVS31 Binoculars Unfilmed Green Phosphor Agency Sales Only
- l3 insight eotech
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 2.00 LBS
The BNVD-1531, the newest addition to its portfolio of Image-Intensified (I2) systems combines the most popular features from the rugged, battle-proven AN/PVS-15 and AN/PVS-31A to deliver a new night vision capability to the warfighter. The 1531 is the result of our company’s focus on continuous product improvements in the areas of size, weight, performance and power consumption. The 1531 offers a lightweight, ergonomic design similar to the AN/PVS-31A but with significant weight reduction over the AN/PVS-15. It also incorporates features such as: adjustable diopter eyepieces, manual gain adjustment, individually rotating monoculars and an integrated infrared illuminator to enhance activities such as map reading. The 1531 can be operated as a helmet-mounted, head-mounted or handheld system. The 1531 system is field maintainable. Objective assemblies, eyepiece assemblies and I2 tubes can be easily replaced at the depot level. Replacing the entire monocular assembly is also an option. The 1531 is the best-value solution to deliver night vision capability that is interchangeable across multiple operators.
- Manual system gain and focus adjustments for custom image quality optimization
- Lightweight ergonomic design reduces head-borne weight and decreases neck strain
- Adjustable diopter eyepieces
- Integrated infrared illuminator for map reading
- Rotating binocular design allows low profile against helmet when in stowed position and ability to use as a single monocular
- Works with currently fielded dovetail helmet mounts
- Auto-OFF when stowed; resumes power when deployed
- LED indicators in left and right monocular indicates when 10 minutes or more of battery life remains and when the IR illuminator is active
- Replaceable/upgradable I2 tube assemblies
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.