KZ Barrel Spline Socket Rod For AR10/SR25 7.62mm Receivers
- 3.00 LBS
A great tool that securely holds an upper receiver assembly for maintenance and assembly work. The removal and installation of barrels, flash hiders, gas blocks and hand guards is made much easier and simpler.
Designed to be gripped in a bench vise so that the rod is either horizontal or vertical. The upper receiver is then slid onto the rod and the rod’s integral splines enter the barrel extension and secure the barrel extension from turning.
This allows all the torque from barrel nut wrenches to go directly into the barrel extension. The receiver vise blocks transmit the turning force into the aluminum receiver, a good part of which passes through the small, easily distorted receiver index pin. With the Barrel Spline Socket Rod, marring of an upper receiver’s finish by gripping and twisting inside vise blocks is eliminated and so is the need to remove sights and mounts from the receiver’s M1913 rail.
- For all AR15/M16/M4/AR10/SR25 Type Rifles & Pistols
- Securely holds an upper receiver assembly for maintenance and assembly work
- Removal & installation of barrels, flash hiders, gas blocks and hand guards is made much easier and simpler
- Designed to be gripped in a bench vise
- Allows all the torque from barrel nut wrenches to go directly into the barrel extension.
- Cut from solid bar of 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Heat Treated to 57RC
- Black oxide Smooth finish
- Hanging hole
- Length: 5.56mm Model 11.75" / 7.62mm Model 12.750"
- Weight: 5.56mm Model 2.3 lbs. / 7.62mm Model 3.5 lbs.
- Diameter: 5.56mm Model 1" / 7.62mm Model 1.187".
- 100% MADE IN USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Made In USA