Kershaw 1670BW Blur Plain Edge Folding Knife
- 0.25 LBS
THE BLUR IS LOOKING GOOD IN BLACKWASH
Kershaw has added their awesome BlackWash finish to one of their most popular knives: the black Blur.
BlackWash gives the blade an already-broken-in look—like a favorite well-worn pair of jeans. The coating provides an extra measure of protection for the metal, and the BlackWash helps hide any additional scratches you may put on the knife during normal use.
Like all Blurs, this new BlackWash version is equipped with a big, slightly recurved blade that’s ideal for multitasking. The blade shape offers both excellent slicing and piercing capabilities. High-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel provides the Blur's blade with corrosion resistance and excellent edge-holding ability.
The handle is built of durable 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, which is sometimes described as “aircraft aluminum” since it is a common material used for aircraft fittings. It's lightweight, extremely durable, and accepts a dye well so Kershaw can create colored handles that are scratch resistant and extra tough. Trac-Tec grip-tape inserts provide an extra-secure grip.
For easy one-handed opening, the Blur is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening. The pocketclip is reversible for a choice of tip-up or tip-down carry.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Inset Liner Lock - A strip of stainless steel is riveted inside the knife’s handle—most commonly when the handle is a lightweight material. This enables us to create a slimmer, lighter knife, while still providing the strength and security of a locking liner.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of the knives, it means it was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Tapered thumbstud
- Reversible (tip-up, tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, blackwash finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, Trac-Tec inserts
- Blade length: 3.375" (8.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Overall length: 7.875" (20 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- Made in the USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.