THE BLUR IS LOOKING GOOD IN BLACKWASH
Kershaw has added their awesome BlackWash finish to one of their most popular knives: the black Blur.
BlackWash gives the blade an already-broken-in look—like a favorite well-worn pair of jeans. The coating provides an extra measure of protection for the metal, and the BlackWash helps hide any additional scratches you may put on the knife during normal use.
Like all Blurs, this new BlackWash version is equipped with a big, slightly recurved blade that’s ideal for multitasking. The blade shape offers both excellent slicing and piercing capabilities. High-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel provides the Blur's blade with corrosion resistance and excellent edge-holding ability.
The handle is built of durable 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, which is sometimes described as “aircraft aluminum” since it is a common material used for aircraft fittings. It's lightweight, extremely durable, and accepts a dye well so Kershaw can create colored handles that are scratch resistant and extra tough. Trac-Tec grip-tape inserts provide an extra-secure grip.
For easy one-handed opening, the Blur is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening. The pocketclip is reversible for a choice of tip-up or tip-down carry.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Inset Liner Lock - A strip of stainless steel is riveted inside the knife’s handle—most commonly when the handle is a lightweight material. This enables us to create a slimmer, lighter knife, while still providing the strength and security of a locking liner.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of the knives, it means it was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Tapered thumbstud
- Reversible (tip-up, tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, blackwash finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, Trac-Tec inserts
- Blade length: 3.375" (8.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Overall length: 7.875" (20 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- Made in the USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.