The Raven 2500 is designed for the communications guru on a tactical mission. It can accommodate a variety of antennas and fits the Harris 117 (and similarly sized satellite radios) along with enough gear for an extended day in the field. Kelty Radio and Battery Holders are included.
- Wearer can operate the handset of the Harris 117 and similar sized satellite radios while the radio is being carried in the pack
- MOLLE on front and side pockets
- Two zippered side pockets
- Two small side shove-it pockets
- One vertical side compression strap for a variety of antennas sizes
- Front-panel access
- Large center shovel pocket with drain holes
- Four side compression straps
- One vertical compression strap
- Load compression strap
- Rain/sand pack cover stows away in zippered pocket
- Removable pack cover is two tone
- Coyote Brown pack has black and desert tan raincover
- Desert Tan pack has black and desert tan raincover
- Black pack has black raincover
- Reservoir sleeve
- Organizer sleeve
- Security pocket
- Key clip
- Zippered mesh pocket
- Dual zippered pockets
- Pen and pencil sleeves
- Internal organizer
- Single hydration port
- Top haul handle
- Antenna and cable port
- Top KDU access panel with clear window
- Removable, padded KDU pouch attaches to shoulder straps
- Elastic keeper for KDU handset attachment
Radio and Battery Holder Features:
- Removable satellite Radio Holder included (also fits Kelty Falcon and Eagle packs)
- Elevator strap enables vertical adjustment of satellite radio inside of pack
- Battery Holder with internal divider accommodates two back-up batteries (also fits Kelty Falcon and Eagle packs)
- Both Holders are included with the Raven Pack and compatible with the Falcon and Eagle packs
- Adjustable suspension
- LightBeam™ aluminum stays
- HDPE frame sheet
- Internal Delrin rod retains box shape of pack
- Breathable backpanel with Spacermesh
- Two-layer padded waistbelt
- Three-layer, padded, quick-release shoulder straps
- Load-lifter straps
- Sternum strap
- Belt stabilizers
- Scherer Cinch (US Pat #5,465,886) waistbelt adjustment
- Removable waistbelt
- Weight with radio holder:6 lb 13 oz / 3.1 kg
- Weight without radio holder or battery holder:5 lb 5 oz / 2.4 kg
- Length:22 in / 56 cm
- Width: 19 in / 48 cm
- Height:14 in / 36 cm
- Volume:2500 in3 / 41 l
- Torso Fit Range: 15 – 18 in / 38 - 46 cm
500D nylon kodra and 1000D nylon kodra
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.