Product InformationKel Tec Su-16a Black/Tan Su-16ablktan 5.56/.223 Rifle 640832003932
- Extremely lightweight: The SU-16 was designed with the shooter in mind only weighing in at 5 pounds this is a great rifle for everyday use.
- Magazines: One included magazine with a maximum capacity of 10 +1 rounds of 5.56 NATO and can accept all standard AR-15 magazines.
- Threaded Barrel: The SU-16 has an 18.5-inch threaded barrel allowing for the additional compensators and flash hiders.
- Build and Design: A foldable rifle design with the ability to be stowed away in small areas and capable of rapid deployment, integrated foregrips/handguards that fold down as a bipod, and storage for two proprietary extra magazines in the folding stock.
- Configurability: The SU-16 has options for different stocks and handguards that leave options for better control or weapon mounted accessories.
The Kel-Tec SU16 rifle system was designed for the everyday user and can serve all purposes. Being a modular folding rifle with the ability to have a packable and capable rifle, at your fingertips. The SU16 has an 18.5-inch threaded barrel allowing you to add compensators, suppressor and flash hiders to tailor your desired use.
The foregrips fold down into a bipod for increased stability whiles taking long shots; furthermore, the rear stock is foldable to bring the whole rifle into a size that can be stored in many backpacks. Chambered in 5.56 this rifle is capable for any task the everyday shooter will present, a great option for home defense, range shooting, or even the occasional hunter.
|Firearm Type||Semi-auto Rifle|
|Frame Type||Collapsible/ folding|
|Magazine capacity||10+1 AR-15|
|Barrel Length||18.5 Inches/Threaded|
|Overall Length||37.4 inches|
|Sights||Rear peep sight|
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.