Welcome to utility and design in harmony. Essential equipment for every adventurer, the Stash flattens for maximum room in your pack. Expands for use on the trail. It’s compact, flexible and 50% lighter than a hard bottle. Construction with purpose.
- Twist to collapse down to 1/4 of its filled size when empty, minimizing the space it takes up in your pack
- At 50% lighter than most hard bottles it's the most compact and convenient water bottle solution
- The flexible walls, TPU carry handle & grip ring create a comfortable carrying experience
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- The 42mm mouth screw cap makes it quick and easy to fill
- Rigid top and bottom keeps it sturdy and easy to drink out of
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
- Capacity: 1 L / 32 fl oz
- Weight: 107 g / 3.7 oz
- Open - 210 mm / 8.2 in x 100 mm / 3.9 in
- Closed - 60 mm / 2.3 in x 100 mm / 3.9 in
- Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane; HDPE
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.