Hornady Critical Defense 9mm 115gr Ammunition 25rd
- FET Tax Exempt sales available for non federal agencies. Please send Official PO w/your order for 10% savings. FREE shipping available when purchasing large quantities, contact our sales team for details.
- 0.70 LBS
Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition was purpose built for concealed carry guns and designed to deliver reliable and controlled expansion regardless of target every time.. Critical Defense Ammunition is loaded with Hornady's bullet which has a soft polymer insert that delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities. Each round is loaded into a nickel case for increased visibility in low-light situations and premium low flash propellants that deliver proven performance, even in very short-barreled handguns that will not disrupt your vision.
- Unaffected by thick and heavy clothing, including denim and leather
- bullet delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities
- Clean burning and efficient propellants reduce recoil in lightweight handguns, and perform consistently at all temperatures
- Minimal muzzle flash protect night vision
- Feeds reliably in pistols
- Silver nickel plating prevents corrosion and is easily visible in low light situations
- Bullets are custom designed for individual loads
- Effective, consistent, reliable self-defense ammunition
This ammunition was designed by Hornady to expand every single time. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
|Grain Weight||115 Grains|
|Muzzle Velocity||1140 Feet Per Second|
|Muzzle Energy||332 Foot Pounds|
|Bullet Style||Polymer Tip|
|Bullet Brand And Model||Hornady FTX|
|Case Type||Nickel Plated|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
Made In USA
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.