Hazard 4 Sidewinder Full-Sized Laptop Sling Pack
- Hazard 4
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 2.00 LBS
The Hazard 4 Switchback Sling Pack is the largest of Hazard 4's sling-style packs and features lots of storage capacity and generous in size padded retainer, yet is still nimble enough to be rotated from back to chest. The bag can be rapidly taken on or off when needed which allows for quick access to frequently used gear while carrying heavier loads on the back the rest of the time. Slim shaped for fast manoeuvring in crowds, the pack can be instantly taken off the back and stored in vehicles and lockers.
Wide, generously padded shoulder strap comes with breathable air mesh, large lockable quick release buckle, multiple MOLLE straps and 1" stabilizer strap with buckle and carabiner. Shoulder strap is optimised for right hand users but works ambidextrously.
3D thermo moulded back panel allows for easy air-circulation and comfortable wear even when bag is fully loaded. Behind the padded back is a separate hydration bladder compartment/laptop pocket, lined with extra soft material, with two-way zip closure, Nylon loop and a Velcro secured passage for a hydration tube. The back compartment can be used for storing bladders with up to 3 litres capacity or for safe storage of laptops/MacBooks/iPads of up to 17" in size.
The Hazard 4 Switchback includes one large padded main compartment with two-way zip closure, soft loop like fuzz material for attaching dividers, patches or holsters, two zipped mesh pockets, two sleeve pockets, Nylon loops, small top-zipper to pass long objects like antennas, barrels or cables and vent grille for easy ventilation and drying.
Front of the bag comes with multiple MOLLE attachment points, large admin pocket with full size weather-proof transparent window for maps/documents, full size sleeve pocket secured with pull tab and Velcro, multiple sleeve pockets of various sizes, elastic loops and D-ring. Admin compartment also features a two-way zip closure (which can be locked with optional padlock), external zipped pocket with Velcro patch area and two inner nylon straps which open to 90 degree angle, creating a practical drop-down work shelf.
Additionally, the bag features three large grab handles, two side pockets with elastic closure and MOLLE straps. One of these pockets is expandable and comes with two drainage holes. Included are also removable stabilizer strap that keeps the bag from sliding forward when leaning (like on a bike) and a removable delta-retainer for keeping bottles and similar objects inside the side pockets of the Switchback.
Numerous compression straps allow the bag to be adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort and disturbance to the balance.
The webbing used throughout the bag is a class-leading strapping that is stiff yet soft on the skin and is very useful for attaching additional side pouches and other MOLLE compatible accessories.
The bag can be rotated to the chest and accessed while on the move, all the pockets are designed to face the user in this mode and user can easily go from wearing the pack on his back, to driving a vehicle with pack on the chest in just a few seconds.
- The largest of Hazard 4's sling style packs
- One large padded main compartment with two zipped mesh pockets, two sleeve pockets, Nylon loops, two-way zip closure, soft material on all sides, small passage hole and vent grille
- Wide, padded shoulder strap with breathable air mesh, large lockable quick release buckle, MOLLE straps and 1" stabilizer strap with buckle and carabiner
- Shoulder strap is optimized for right hand users but easily works for both
- 3D thermo moulded ergonomic padded back panel with air circulation pad array
- Hydration bladder compartment/laptop pocket with two-way zip closure, Nylon loop and Velcro secured passage for a hydration tube
- Fits bladders up to 3 litres and laptops up to 17" in size
- Large lockable front admin pocket with multiple sleeve pockets of various sizes, elastic loops and D-ring, external zipped pocket and Velcro patch area
- Admin pocket can be used as a practical drop-down work shelf
- Two side pockets with elastic closure and MOLLE straps (one expandable and with drainage holes)
- Removable stabilizer strap and removable delta retainer
- Three large grab handles
- Multiple MOLLE attachment points
- Numerous compression straps
- Dimensions: 16.9"x10.6"x3.1" (43x27x8cm)
- Material: DuPont 500D Cordura
- Weight: 1250g
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)