Hazard 4 Shoreleave Rugged Split-Roller Luggage 2020 Version
- Hazard 4
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 11.20 LBS
This luggage size is likely the biggest that most users can comfortably roll/carry singlehanded. It is very rugged in upper construction and wheels/chasis build. That makes it suited to long trips/deployments into locales with roads/sidewalks, etc. It is just as easy rolling along a bombed out runway as over the cobblestone streets of Europe.
2020 Version has dive belt webbing with our patented roto locking buckles & H4 branded liner; polymer panels have been omitted.
- top opens like conventional duffle w/ stiff bottom
- compressible sides & top with a bin-like lower
- Inside it splits 70/30 to access the bottom separately
- oversized fast-access pocket on top left
- bottom section also accessible by top
- wide compression-straps w/ large buckles
- multiple organization pockets throughout
- MOLLE/velcro areas on external surfaces
- two super-padded carry handles top/side
- big bottom glide-rails absorb travel abuse
- all-terrain, oversized, smooth-rolling wheels
- External Size ~30" L x 14" W x 17" D (76 x 36 x 43 cm)
- Main Compartment
- Top/Duffle Portion: ~30” L x 13.4” W x 11” D (76 x 34 x 28 cm)
- Bottom/Stiff Portion: ~30” L x 13.4” W x 4.7” D (76 x 34 x 12 cm)
- Laptop Compartment No
- Total Gear Capacity ~117 L (7,140 cubic inches)
- Product Weight ~11.2 lbs.
- Main Material Invista® 1000D Cordura®; PU x2 water repellent coated for superior water resistance.
- Design Long Beach, California - In-House Team.
- Manufacturing Imported
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)