A well sized day-backpack w/ thermoformed back panel, the Patrol™ suits anyone needing to transport their gear and includes a unique thermoformed cap to protect sunglasses and a large organizer pocket for pens, lights, knives, etc. The removable MOLLE-compatible belt can be worn alone as a surface for mounting smaller bags/pouches.
- a well sized day-backpack w/ thermoformed back panel.
- padded back-carrier pocket fits most 15" laptops.
- padded back-pocket also fits hydration bladders up to 100 oz./3 L.
- trap-door for hydration-hose w/o sharp velcro edges .
- includes a unique thermoformed cap to protect optics, etc.
- multiple modular/MOLLE/velcro expansion options externally (less MOLLE on Grayman version)
- large organizer pocket for pens, lights, knives, etc. (in outermost
- unique harness system & removable MOLLE-compatible belt.
- belt is ~61.8” max length x 4.5” W x 0.6” D (157 x 11.5 x 1.5 cm).
- use the belt alone as a surface for mounting bags/pouches; actual MOLLE belt portion is ~33.1" L (84 cm)
- 1x Sternum strap
- 1x Removable waist belt
- External Size Overall: ~20.9" L x 12.6" W x 10" D (53 x 32 x 25.4 cm)
- internal Size
- Main Compartment ~17.7" L x 12.6" W x 8.7" D (45 x 32 x 22 cm)
- Hardshell: ~8.3" L x 4.3" W x 1.2" D (21 x 11 x 3 cm)
- Front Pocket: ~10.6" L x 8.9" W x 1" D (27 x 22.5 x 2.5 cm)
- Laptop Compartment ~17.4" L x 10.5" W x 0.8" D (44 x 27 x 2 cm)
- Total Gear Capacity ~31.8 L (1,940.3 cubic inches)
- Product Weight ~4 lbs.
- Care Instructions hand wash only; For Stains: spot clean w/ water, no solvent.
- Main Material Invista® 1000D Cordura® (Polyester Scorpion & Grayman models); PU x2 water repellent coated for superior water resistance.
- Design Long Beach, California - In-House Team.
- Manufacturing Imported
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.