This sleeve can fit an iPad® w/ a thin over-case. It is made out of Cordura® w/ generous padding without being bulky, and its quilted interior protects iPad’s finish. The material is also quilted and colored like the interiors of a transport aircraft. The Launch-Pad™ includes back surface MOLLE for larger pouches to store anything from cameras to a charging brick, and smaller pouches for the photo-kit reader, usb cables, flash-drives and mil-spec items like folding knives/multi tools, water bottle pouches, etc. The back has a velcro area. There is a front 3-d logo, a mil-spec-styled embroidery logo w/ product catalog designation, high-quality recessed velcro closures and unique security-closure on the front featuring a removable shock-cord elastic. For ventilation of your iPad® we provide two grommeted/filtered air-vents, and for clipping on a carabiner, keychain, or wristloop there is a mil-spec corner steel triangle-ring. This one is a real original.
- fully padded tactical-type case for optimal iPad protection
- extensive velcro-loop area for patches, and a modular (molle) accessory array
- high-quality recessed velcro closures, soft/padded interior, horizontal flap opening for easy access, and removable elastic pull-tab closure
- steel carbine type triangle-ring for multi attachment
- internal size: 11.1" L x 8.2" W (28.5 x 21 cm)
- toughest Invista 1000D Cordura(R) (500D Camo models)
- MOLLE strips for attaching cable storage pouches
- loop fastener area for attaching patches or ID window (available on hazard4.com)
- (1) Removable elastic shock cord retainer w/ pull tab
- Main Compartment ~11.1" L x 8.2" W x 0.5" D (28.5 x 21 x 1.3 cm)
- Product Weight ~8.3 oz.
- Main Material Invista® 1000D Cordura® (500D Camo models); PU x2 water repellent coated for superior water resistance.
- Design Long Beach, California - In-House Team.
- Manufacturing Imported
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
Apple iPhone & iPad Cases
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.