These patent pending Hazard 4® exclusive add-on’s to our shell packs allow for the rock solid mounting of hardware and loads thereby expanding the usability of the pack shell greatly. They screw into the top and bottom HardPoint® grommets (screws and backers not included) and will allow the strapping down of helmets, skateboards, firearms, jackets, etc. between them using our optional bungee cords, 1” straps, paracord, etc. This is done by the variety of thoughtful slots and holes molded into the tough nylon construction. The slots are also designed to work with popular holster screw systems for the attaching of various index, nylon and leather holsters for knives, machetes, axes, radios, magazines, etc. The various holes and slots can accommodate photographic 1/4 20” screws to mount action cameras, articulating arms, lights, external battery packs, etc. And the relief groove on the back means that the screws or nuts will not stick out the bottom or catch on anything.
The user can come up with all sorts of home designed accessories to place between the rails such as netting, drone landing pads, fishing rod holders, etc. - the imagination is the limit! Placement for whatever you desire to attach to the rails can be marked or recorded on the metric and imperial rulers marked into the rails, which can also be used to measure lengths of cordage, fish, hardware, etc. Regarding hardware, the mounting screws sit flush in their moldings so there is no metal to catch your hands on or ding up surfaces with. The large loops molded into each rail are included for clipping larger gage hardware through such as carabiners, and thicker ropes. They can also be used
for fast lashing systems or to lock the pack to a stationary object via cable lock. The rails come in three colors including high visibility orange to ensure being noticed at night or on work sites. They can also easily be spray painted to different colors or patterns such as camouflage, or a safety/team pattern.
Use our separately sold HardPoint® Screw & Nut Set and HardPoint® Stop Gap to screw into hard point system holes (requires 8 screws & 4 backers).
- exclusive & new to our patented hard point system for our shell packs (Pillbox™ & Blastwall™)
- allows for the rock solid mounting of hardware and loads
- screws into top & bottom HardPoint® grommets (screws & backers not included)
- allows the strapping down of helmets, skateboards, firearms, jackets, etc. between them using our optional bungee cords, 1” straps, paracord, etc.
- variety of slots and holes molded into tough nylon construction
- works w/ popular holster screw systems for attaching various index, nylon & leather holsters for knives, machetes, axes, radios, magazines, radios, etc.
- holes & slots can accommodate photographic 1/4 20” screws to mount action cameras, articulating arms, lights, external battery packs, etc.
- relief groove on the back - screws or nuts will not stick out the bottom or catch on anything
- use all sorts of home designed accessories to place between the rails such as netting, drone landing pads, fishing rod holders, etc.
- placement for whatever you desire to attach to the rails can be marked/recorded on the metric & imperial rulers marked into the rails
- can also be used to measure lengths of cordage, fish, hardware, etc.
- screws sit flush in their moldings - no metal to catch your hands on or ding up surfaces with
- large loops molded into rails are included for clipping carabiners & thicker ropes, etc.
- can be used for fast lashing systems or to lock the pack to a stationary object via cable lock
- comes in 3 colors including high visibility orange for being noticed at night/work sites
- can be spray painted to different colors/patterns such as camouflage, or a safety/team pattern.
- requires 1x HardPoint® Screw & Nut Set (8 screws total) and 2x HardPoint® SG-1 (4 backers total)
- 2x Rail
- External Size ~16.5" L x 1.9" W x 3" D (42 x 4.8 x 7.5 cm); ~0.2" Thickness (0.5 cm)
- Main Compartment N/A
- Care Instructions See product tag
- Main Material High-quality Nylon
- Design Long Beach, California - In-House Team.
- Manufacturing Imported
- Product Weight ~2.5 oz. - Each rail; ~5 oz. Total.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.