Hazard 4 Evac Plan-B Front/Back Modular Sling Packs
- Hazard 4
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 2.50 LBS
Being jammed in confined spaces for hours is an unfortunate part of the business for many professionals we serve. Whether it’s a military unit in a personnel carrier, a pilot in a cockpit, drivers in a HumVee, or a journalist in the back of a goat truck, they all have to bring their gear, and all may need to ‘relocate’ in a hurry. This is the environment for which our Evac™ line of sling-packs has been developed.
Slim shaped, for fast maneuvering in crowds, they can be stored in vehicles/lockers, and are quick to take on or off. They are also ambidextrous, and unlike others in this class, are actually comfortable to wear. The main padded strap is cocked at either the right or left lower corner, so the pad aligns ergonomically in the correct body-hugging direction. There is no slack, or gapping away from the body as is typical with similar single shoulder packs. The bag can be rotated to the chest for on-the-go access, and all pockets are designed to face the user in this mode on either the right or left side. This means the user can go from wearing the pack on his back, to driving a vehicle with it on his chest in just a few seconds. One-strap also makes shouldering a long-gun natural - unlike a regular backpack.
- the total-customization Evac™ w/ full molle coverage (less molle on Grayman model)
- 3-d thermo-moulded back-panel for support w/ flex
- padded, movable internal divider like those in photo bags
- small top-zipper to pass long objects like antennas/barrels
- side elastic-topped-pockets for water bottles, knives, etc.
- compression-straps also cross to secure large objects
- relatively large volume will hold bulky items with ease
- generously padded back with air circulation pad array
- 3-d air-mesh under strap for ventilation & comfort
- full hydration bladder compatible: can fit hydration bladders up to 67 oz./2 L; can also fit 3 L hydration bladders but only filled up to 2.5 L capacity
- trap-door pass for hydration hose w/ large bite-valve cover (not available on Grayman version)
- one large pocket for access while on chest w/ organizer
- one smaller stuff-pocket for gloves, etc. w/ patch area
- large grab-handles for carrying and pulling to front/back
- internal mesh zip/elastic pockets for organizing items
- top-open panel zipper can be accessed while on chest
- wind-flap zippers on all pockets to keep out the elements
- 3-d, padded shoulder strap built without any sharp edges
- large, locking side-push buckle is easily indexed on chest
- stabilizer strap links to either side (keeps bag from sliding)
- top/bottom compression-straps, also secure tubular items
- velcro patch is a recessed window style
- compression straps can cross on sides & over top
- more flexible shoulder strap-pad
- hydration area loop-fastener for our modular pistol holster
- all-round molle webbing for attaching holsters/mag pouches
- large external pockets fit multiple rifle/pistol magazines
- side flat-pockets for paddle holsters or rifle magazines
- (1) 1” Stabilizer strap
- (1) Padded divider
- External Size ~19.75" x 8.7" x 6.5" (50 x 22 x 16 cm)
- Main Compartment ~18.75" L x 7" W x 5.5" D (47.6 x 17.8 x 15 cm)
- Laptop Compartment Not laptop compatible.
- Back Compartment ~18.5" L x 6.1" W x 0.6" D (47 x 15.5 x 1.5 cm)
- Total Gear Capacity ~11.8 L (720 cubic inches)
- Product Weight ~2.4 lbs.
- Main Material Invista® 1000D Cordura® (500D ATACS model, Polyester Scorpion & Grayman models); PU x2 water repellent coated for superior water resistance.
- Design Long Beach, California - In-House Team.
- Manufacturing Imported
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)