Hazard 4 Air Support Rugged Rolling Carry-On Bag 2020 Version
- Hazard 4
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 10.00 LBS
Sport/fashion branded carry-ons don't perform well on a bombed runway in Afghanistan loaded with contractor's supplies, or a cobble-stone street pulling news-camera gear. This model is the 4x4, heavy-truck equivalent to their station-wagon. And you won't look like a fashion victim standing amongst the pros when you arrive with this feature-loaded partner by your side.
2020 Version has our patented roto locking buckles & H4 branded liner; polymer panels have been omitted.
- Sized for TSA overhead-bin fit on most airliners
- Stiff bottom w/softer compressible sides & top
- Wide wheel-base for tip-free maneuverability
- Wide compression-straps w/large buckles
- Padded laptop sleeve loads from outside
- Multiple organization pockets throughout
- MOLLE/velcro areas on external surfaces
- Included 3-D rubber I.D. window on side
- Two super-padded carry handles top/side
- High-quality telescopic/locking pull-handle
- Big bottom glide-rails absorb travel abuse
- All-terrain, oversized, smooth-rolling wheels
- Wide opening main bay door for packing
- External Size ~22.8" L x 14.2" W x 9.1" D (58 x 36 x 23 cm)
- Main Compartment ~21" L x 14" W x 8" D (53 x 36 x 20 cm)
- Laptop Compartment ~16.5” L x 11.4” W x 1.7” D (42 x 29 x 4 cm); ~5.2 L (319.8 cubic inches)
- Total Gear Capacity ~38.5 L (2,352 cubic inches)
- Product Weight ~9.8 lbs.
- Main Material Invista® 1000D Cordura®; PU x2 water repellent coated for superior water resistance.
- Design Long Beach, California - In-House Team.
- Manufacturing Imported
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)