Hazard 4 Air Support Rugged Rolling Carry-On Bag 2020 Version
- Hazard 4
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 10.00 LBS
Sport/fashion branded carry-ons don't perform well on a bombed runway in Afghanistan loaded with contractor's supplies, or a cobble-stone street pulling news-camera gear. This model is the 4x4, heavy-truck equivalent to their station-wagon. And you won't look like a fashion victim standing amongst the pros when you arrive with this feature-loaded partner by your side.
2020 Version has our patented roto locking buckles & H4 branded liner; polymer panels have been omitted.
- Sized for TSA overhead-bin fit on most airliners
- Stiff bottom w/softer compressible sides & top
- Wide wheel-base for tip-free maneuverability
- Wide compression-straps w/large buckles
- Padded laptop sleeve loads from outside
- Multiple organization pockets throughout
- MOLLE/velcro areas on external surfaces
- Included 3-D rubber I.D. window on side
- Two super-padded carry handles top/side
- High-quality telescopic/locking pull-handle
- Big bottom glide-rails absorb travel abuse
- All-terrain, oversized, smooth-rolling wheels
- Wide opening main bay door for packing
- External Size ~22.8" L x 14.2" W x 9.1" D (58 x 36 x 23 cm)
- Main Compartment ~21" L x 14" W x 8" D (53 x 36 x 20 cm)
- Laptop Compartment ~16.5” L x 11.4” W x 1.7” D (42 x 29 x 4 cm); ~5.2 L (319.8 cubic inches)
- Total Gear Capacity ~38.5 L (2,352 cubic inches)
- Product Weight ~9.8 lbs.
- Main Material Invista® 1000D Cordura®; PU x2 water repellent coated for superior water resistance.
- Design Long Beach, California - In-House Team.
- Manufacturing Imported
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.