Haix Black Eagle Safety 52 Waterproof Mid Brown 6" Boots
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 4.00 LBS
You may be asking yourself, how is HAIX® Black Eagle® Safety Mid 52 Brown different than other comfortable safety boots?
With the all new Black Eagle® Safety 52 Mid Brown, you can say goodbye to those uncomfortable and bulky safety shoes you've seen in the past. Black Eagle® is a light and comfortable safety boot - significantly more than other work boots! A great choice for parcel services, electricians, construction, warehouse, or factory work, the metal free design is perfect for high security work environments too.
- Our lightest weight over ankle comfort safety toe boots
- HAIX® Climate System for temperature balance
- Carbon Composite Protection Safety Toe Shoes
- Metal free puncture resistant midsole
- GORETEX® inner liner, waterproof and breathable
- Electrical Hazard Rated Work Boots (EH)
- Cushiony, moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial insole with "AIRFLOW" channels
- Pronation support
- Completely metal free and comfortable work boots
- Durable slip resistant sole offering improved heel to toe control in all weather conditions. Resistant to heat, oil, and gasoline, as well as non-marking
Finest European Leather with Certified Composite Safety Toe
Black Eagle® Safety is quality crafted in Europe using fine European leathers. Built with the ASTM toe protection needed for on the job, but featuring the fit and feel of an athletic shoe. Black Eagle® comfortable safety boots are the perfect blend of athletic shoe technology and high tech safety features designed for the hard working professional. The carbon composite toe offers plenty of room for comfort and movement. Black Eagle® Safety provides maximum protection without sacrificing athletic performance. Black Eagle® Safety 52 Mid Brown will put an end to foot fatigue even when having to spend long hours on your feet.
Electrical Hazard Protection with Slip Resistant Soles and Long-lasting Durability
Protect yourself against slips and falls with the anti-slip technology of Black Eagle® boots. Not only do these brown safety work boots give you excellent grip on many surfaces, they are resistant to wearing down from abrasion too. Giving you longer lasting durability in addition to protection. Black Eagle® Safety is an ASTM certified pair of electrical hazard boots, too!
Waterproof GORETEX® and Climate Comfort in any weather
HAIX® added a GORETEX® inner liner to the Black Eagle® Safety line so that you get complete waterproof protection no matter what the weather outside. The built in Climate System works to keep your feet dry and comfortable whether you are hot and sweaty or braving winter weather. Working in conjunction with the Climate System, the specially developed HAIX® insole is designed to wick moisture, is removable and machine washable, and antibacterial.
High-Quality Functional Footwear that won’t Break the Bank
And best of all, not only does Black Eagle® Safety 52 Mid Brown offer unparalleled comfort and protection, the cost is much more affordable as well. Black Eagle® Safety is a great choice when looking for comfortable, yet high quality safety footwear for a more affordable price.
- Gender Male
- Certification ASTM F 2413, CAN/CSA-Z195
- Technologies Composite Toe Cap, Protective Over Cap made of Rubber or TPU, Absorption, Climate, Anti Slip, GORE-TEX®, Classified UL Canada, Electric Hazard Resistance
- Waterproof Yes
- Upper material Nubuck leather
- Inner liner GORE-TEX®
- Sole BLACK EAGLE® SAFETY 019 Sole
- Shank TPU R3000
- Fastener Lace up
- Conductivity Electrical hazard
- Safety toe Composite toe
- Puncture protection Non-metallic
- Leg height 5 1/2 inches
- Color Brown
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.