Haix 605114 Women's Airpower XR1 EMS Boots
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 5.00 LBS
- Color: black
- Inside: CROSSTECH
- Classification: ASTM F 2413-2011, CAN/CSA-Z195-2009, NFPA 1977-2011, NFPA 1999-2013
- Sole: AIRPOWER XR Sole
- Material: waterproof leather
- Leg height: 9 inches
AIRPOWER XR1, Ladies:
- HAIX Secura Liner:Footwear inner liner which will never pull out or wrinkle up over time; lining is firmly secured and sealed along with the upper leather beneath the sole.
- HAIX Sun Reflect Leather:Reduces the heating effect of the upper leather by direct sunlight. Sunlight is reflected by the leather, keeping the leather and the feet cooler.
- HAIX Climate System:Permits air circulation with every step – moist air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot.
- HAIX AS System:Supports the arch of the foot in its natural, ideal position
- Upper Material:Soft and supple waterproof leather, hydrophobic, breathable.
- Moisture Barrier:CROSSTECH footwear, 4 layers with inner Cambrelle lining, abrasion resistant, softly padded with breathable foam. Waterproof, breathable, bacteria and chemical resistant, bloodborne pathogen resistant.
- Protective Toe Cap:Anatomically formed and well-padded composite protective toe cap to meet ASTM 2413-11 and CAN/CSA Z 195-2009 standard for personal protection – protective footwear.
- Protective Flexible Midsole:Flexible protective and metal-free, cast into the midsole, to meet ASTM F2413-11 and CAN/CSA Z195-2009 standard for personal protection – protective footwear
- Sole:Extremely slip resistant rubber sole with PU wedge which is fuel, oil, and skid resistant, with a non-marking, self-cleaning tread. Excellent insulation against heat and cold. Sole is heat resistant and antistatic.
- Insole:Anatomically formed, quick change, machine washable insert with excellent moisture absorption and quick drying qualities.
- Footbed:Anatomically formed TEXON (fleece) absorbs moisture and supports ankle
- Other:Anatomically formed and softly padded tongue, integrated heel bend, raised tip, Patented HAIX Lacing System: combined lacing and zipper unit, smooth external TPU toe cap.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.