Haix 603102 Protector Prime Orange Forestry Boots
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 5.00 LBS
- Color: black
- Classification: ASTM F 2413-2011, CAN/CSA-Z195-2009
- Inside: GORE-TEX
- Material: Nubuk leather
- Leg height: 9 inches
PROTECTOR PRIME, Orange:
- HAIX Secura Liner:Footwear inner liner which will never pull out or wrinkle up over time; lining is firmly secured and sealed along with the upper leather beneath the sole.
- HAIX® 2-Zone Lacing:Ankle lace lock allows independent lace adjustment between the upper and lower boot.
- HAIX Climate System:Permits air circulation with every step – moist air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot.
- Kevlar® protection against cuts:European Class 2
- Protective Toe Cap:Anatomically formed and well-padded steel protective toe cap.
- Toe and Heel Protection:Rubber toe and heel protection for prolonged service life.
- Upper Material:Waterproof/breathable leather in Orange. Also available in Black.
- Moisture Barrier:4 layer GORE-TEX footwear waterproof and breathable, and chemical resistant. Highly abrasion resistant with a fleece mid-layer, optimized climate comfort for all seasons and excessive use.
- Sole:Sturdy Vibram Anti-slip sole for long lasting durability. Non-metallic Puncture protective .
- Insole:Anatomically formed, quick change, machine washable insert with excellent moisture absorption and quick drying qualities.
- Extended Wear Program:Out of warranty footwear can be refurbished with original factory parts through a resole package. This package includes any necessary replacement or repair of stitching, profiled rubber toe caps, soles, and insoles. Footwear will be cleaned and deodorized.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.