Haix 111005 Missoula Boots
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 5.00 LBS
- Color: black
- Material: leather/textile
- Leg height: 8 inches
- Sole: VIBRAM 016 Sole
MISSOULA The Hiking Boot for Wildland Fire Fighting
- HAIX® Secura Liner: Footwear inner liner which will never pull out or wrinkle up over time; lining is firmly secured and sealed along with the upper leather beneath the sole.
- Inner Liner: Breathable and abrasion resistant inner lining.
- Heel Grip: Specially designed heel for superior footholds on steep and uneven terrain.
- Protective Midsole: Non-heat transferring composite midsole gives a perfect side stabilization for hiking.
- Upper Material: Breathable Leather.
- Sole: Uniquely Vibram® designed rubber nitrile sole with a stable non-slipping sole edge for uneven terrain. Heat and flame resistant rubber 573 F.
- Insole: New softly cushioned insole for long wearing comfort. Insoles are quick change, machine washable with excellent moisture absorption and quick drying qualities.
- HAIX® Climate System: Climate System with Micro-Dry lining at top of leg.
- Threads and Laces: All threads and laces are of flame resistant Nomex. All HAIX® boots come laced up.
- Extended Wear Program: Out of warranty footwear can be refurbished. This package includes any necessary replacement or repair of stitching, soles, and insoles. Footwear will be cleaned and deodorized.
*The Missoula is not NFPA certified.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.