Gerber 31-001794 BG Intense Torch
Packing a high quality flashlight is simple insurance in the front- and backcountry. The Bear Grylls Intense Torch puts 140 lumens of bright LED light right in your hand. Capitalizing on Gerber’s decades of experience crafting tools and Bear Grylls’ adventure knowledge, the Intense Torch is lighter than your smartphone, slides nicely into a utility pocket and has survival-minded features that make it more than just a lightweight flashlight.
- Anodized orange color makes it easy to find amongst your gear
- Three-sided design conveniently stays put when set down or dropped
- Four brightness modes allow you to extend burn time and get the right light for the job
- LED technology is brighter and uses less power than standard bulbs
- High power shines 140 lumens bright for 90 minutes
- Medium power shines 35 lumens for 8 hours 30 minutes
- Low power shines 17 lumens for 17 hours
- Built-in SOS message beam delivers 140 lumens
- IPX7 Rated: Waterproof construction keeps it safe for 30 minutes underwater (up to 1 meter in depth) and in a downpour
- Momentary-on push-button for signaling partners
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- Convenient lanyard for security and hanging for hands-free lighting
- Lifetime warranty
- Comes with a copy of Bear Grylls “Priorities of Survival” Pocket Guide
- Overall Length: 5.98”, 22.8cm
- Weight: 3.89 oz, 110.3 g
- Requires 2 AA batteries
- Durable Anodized Aluminum Body
- CREE XPG-R5 LED bulb
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.