Gerber 31-001771 BG Survival Belt
- 1.00 LBS
Bear Grylls, renowned survivalist and adventurer, is not one to over-pack. He’s a guy who jumps into the unknown with little more than the clothes on his back. He’s honed his survival kit down the essentials and that’s just what the Bear Grylls Survival Belt is designed for.
By combining Gerber’s decades of experience crafting tools and Bear Grylls’ adventure knowledge, this stout 2-inch webbing belt can keep your pants in place, and hold key items to help you meet trouble head on. Hidden within the low-profile design are several practical survival tools including a full array of fishing tackle, over 19 inches of snare wire and a signaling mirror. This small collection of supplies was chosen carefully to help make the difference when overcoming trouble, and can be customized with your own small essentials.
- A versatile webbing belt designed with daily wear in mind
- Lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum buckle with glass-filled nylon compartment and cap
- The hidden, waterproof buckle compartment houses 30feet of 20 pound test fishing line, four #6 barbed fish hooks, two lead-free fishing weights, two ball bearing
- swivels, 19.7-inches of snare wire and a signaling mirror
- Rear of buckle holds a removable mini-screwdriver with flat and Phillips heads
- Hidden zippered compartment accommodates matches, cash and other small items
- One-size-fits-all means you can wear it on top of your outerwear or around your pants like a traditional belt
- A copy of Bear Grylls “Priorities of Survival” Pocket Guide fits in the hidden zippered compartment
- Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Length: 48” (122cm) for webbing, 51.4” (131cm) including buckle
- Weight: 5.5 oz, 155.7g
- Material: 2-inch heavy gauge nylon webbing
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Buckle with Glass Filled Nylon Compartment/Cap
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Like the belt. Needed something light for daily work wear. Not a 5 because its difficult to get snug. Otherwise just right.