GEMTECH Thread Protectors will... protect your threads. We stock most all standard sizes:
- 1/2x28 (0.41" long): For rimfire rifle and pistol, and 9mm handgun applications.
- M13.5x1mm Left Hand: For Sig P226, HK USP9SD, and Smith & Wesson M&P9 SpecOp.
- 0.578-28: For 1911, Glock 21, Sig P220 Combat, and FN FNP.
- M16x1mm Left Hand: For the HK USP Tactical, USP-CT, HK45, and HK45c.
- M16x1mm Right Hand: For the HK Mark 23 SOCOM.
- MP5 Thread Protectors: These thread protectors bring "Navy" type MP5 barrels up to spec for use with 3-lug devices, and thus are smooth, not knurled.
- 1/2-28: Aftermarket MP5-N conversions
- 1/2-32: Factory HK MP5-N barrels
- M14x0.75mm: factory HK MP5/40 and MP5/10 barrels
These protectors will tighten down easily onto most any appropriately-threaded pistol or rifle barrel, keeping fine threads from being damaged from bumping around gun cases, or when you're not using your suppressor.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Ordered MP5 model thread protector, got a different part. Talked to Gemtech and there are very few if any of this part number in retail channels. Kept the part instead of going through the hassle of returning it.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.