- Fast, easy, versatile security.
- Equipped with optional casters and battery module, the MZ 6100 can be rapidly deployed at special events, schools, and other large venues.
- No wires to deal with. Easy to move to another location with a moment’s notice.
- Detection Zones: 20 independent zones
- Multi Unit Synchronization: Synchronization with wired AC power lines or with manual frequency selection for wireless operation. Auto frequency scan for wireless operation
- Visual Displays: Bright LED indicator lights on entry and exit sides of Panel A (Panel B zone light kit optional). Status lights are individually configurable as pace lights, ready/alarm lights or disabled.
- Access Control: Ten-button operation with full alpha-numeric 5-digit access code. Enable and disable keypad function with a rocker switch locked inside the detector head.
- Shipping Weight: 151 lbs (68.5 kg)
- Operating Temperatures: -4º F (-20º C) to +140º F (60º C); Humidity to 95% non-condensing.
- Power: Fully automatic 100 to 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hertz, 40 watts; no rewiring, switching or adjustments needed.
- Regulatory Information: Meets Electrical Safety and Compatibility Requirements for CE, FCC, CSA, IEC, ICNIRP and IEEE. Additional certifications pending.
- Weatherproofing: Meets IP 55, IEC 529 Standard for moisture, foreign matter protection
- Construction: Attractive scratch and mar-resistant laminate. Detection Heads and Support: heavy duty aluminum
- Control Outputs: Optional Relay module connected via RS 485 cable provides NO/NC relay contact
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.. .
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.