FNH FN303 Less Lethal Launcher, Dept Trade, Never issued
- 10.00 LBS
FNH FN303 LESS LETHAL LAUNCHER, Dept Trade, Never issued,
Like new condition
THIS ITEM IS NOT A FIREARM AND DOES NOT REQUIRE AN FFL
The FN 303 is a shoulder fired less lethal launcher that is capable of firing a variety of projectiles including impact, paint, markers, Pava/OC powder, and training rounds. It is constructed from durable lightweight polymer with comfortable ergonomics and an easy to operate safety. The FN 303 Launcher is equipped with both flip-up iron sights and an integrated MIL-STD-1913 top mounting rail for optics or other accessories. The lightweight polymer magazine holds 15 projectiles and offers a clear rear cover to allow the operator to instantly verify both the payload type and the number of projectiles remaining.
- Easy-to-change air bottle provides approximately 110 shots per filling
- Molded polymer frame, pistol grip and buttstock
- Flip-up iron sights
- Top-mounted MIL-STD-1913 rail for optical or electronic sights of other accessories
- Manual safety lever inside trigger guard
- Large magazine release button
- Large air flow on/off valve
- Braided steel air supply line
- 15 projectile polymer magazine with clear rear cover
- Magazine is speedloader compatible
- CALIBER: .68 (compatible with common paintballs)
- OPERATION: Compressed air at 3000 PSI
- MAG CAPACITY: 15 projectiles
- WEIGHT: 5.0 lb.
- BARREL LENGTH: 10"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 29"
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.