FN Ballista 338 Lapua Modular Bolt-Action Tactical Rifle
- 20.00 LBS
The Ballista represents the next generation of fully modular, multi-caliber bolt-action rifles designed to bring surgically precise fire at extended ranges. At the heart of the multi-caliber Ballista (.338 Lapua Mag.) is a high-strength, vibration-isolated aluminum alloy receiver with a top mounted MIL-STD 1913 rail plus multiple rail segments for slings, bipod, lasers, lights and other accessories. The Ballista s trigger system is full adjustable for single-stage or two-stage release between 2 and 5 pounds. The 26 fluted barrel may be changed in less than two minutes and each barrel remains true to the receiver s centerline. The Ballista s ambidextrous folding stock is fully adjustable for length-of-pull, buttplate height, comb height, and cast-on and cast-off. The detachable box magazine is fitted with caliber-specific interior assemblies to ensure reliable feeding under all conditions.
- High-strength aluminum alloy with top mounted MIL-STD 1913 rail
- Vibratioin-isolated from the aluminum and polymer stock via elastomeric cushions
- Accepts magazine for multiple calibers without further modification
- Hammer-forged precision stainless steel
- Changeable in less than two minutes
- Headspace is preset within the barrel extension
- Retains centerline alignment with receiver
- Retains zero with same caliber
- .338 Lapua Mag., .300 Win. Mag., and .308 Win. barrels utilize right hand, polygonal, constant twist rate
- Accessory conversion kits available in: .300 Win. Mag. and .308 Win.
- Ambidextrous, folding and fully adjustable for length of pull, buttplate height, cheekpiece height, and cast-on/cast-off
- Adjustable for: length-of-pull, buttplate height, comb height, cast-on and cast-off
- Single lever side folding stock to minimize overall length
- Ambidextrous magazine release forward of trigger guard
- Trigger system is fully adjustable for single or two-stage release between 3 and 5 lbs.
- Multiple safety systems include manual thumb safety, grip safety and drop safety system
- Advanced polymer construction
- Stainless steel spring
- Designed to protect projectile during recoil
SCOPE NOT INCLUDED
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.