The compact, lightweight FLIR Scout II thermal handheld camera gives you clear, crisp thermal imagery from dawn to dusk and through the dead of night. If you can't bear to miss a thing while exploring the great outdoors, the Scout II is your ticket to experience the night as never before.
See At Night In Any Terrian
- Scout II detects heat signatures of people, animals, and terrain up to 550 yards away, depending on model. The bright 640 x 480 pixel LCD screen displays the crisp and clear thermal imagery LCD screen in total darkness, with better scene contrast than I2 night vision.
Grab And Go Simplicity
- Scout II starts up in seconds, requiring no training. Its menu is easy to use (Power, Polarity, Zoom, and LCD Brightness) and features either Freeze Frame (240 model) or 2X e-zoom (320 model). Scout II also offers a choice of detection palettes (White Hot, Black Hot, and InstAlert™) and a utility light for visual assitance at night.
Compact And Rugged
- Scout II fits easily in the palm of your hand or in any pack. Its rugged, weather-tight shell weighs only 12 ounces, but withstands hard drops and shallow water.
- Choice of White Hot, Black Hot, and InstAlert
- Small and lightweight to carry with you anywhere
>5-hour Internal Li-Ion battery
- Covered by FLIR's unique 2-10 warranty, covering parts and labor for two years and the detector for ten
Models - Scout II 640
- Detector Type: 640 × 512 VOx Microbolometer
- Video Refresh Rate: <9Hz NTSC
- Field of View (H x V): 18° × 14° NTSC
- Focal Length: 33mm Fixed Focus
- Start up: < 1.5 seconds
- Waveband: 7.5 - 13.5 μm
- Thermal Sensitivity: <50 mK @ f/1.0
- Image Processing: FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
- Splash Screen: Generic
- Power Button: On/Off
- Zoom Button: 2×, 4× Zoom
- Black Hot/White Hot: BH/WH/InstAlert
- Brightness: Adjusts display Brightness Setting
- Task Light: LED Enabled during Power off state
- Built-In Display: 640 X 480 LCD Display
- Video Output: White Hot/Black Hot/InstAlert™; Selectable
- On-Screen Symbology: Standard
- Battery Type: Internal Li-Ion Cell
- Battery Life (Operating):>5 Hours
- Rating: IP-67, Submersible
- Operating Temp.: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temp.: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Drop: 1 m drop
- Weight (incl. lens): 12 oz (340 g)
- Size (L × W × H): 6.70" × 2.31" × 2.44"
- Detect Man (1.8 m × 0.5 m): 1246 yard (140m)
- Handheld Thermal Camera, USB Power Adapter/Charger, Wrist strap, Custom Video out cable (320 & 640 versions), USB Cable, Quick Start Guide, Molle bag
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.