FAB Defense T-POD Tactical Foregrip Bipod
- FAB Defense
- 0.50 LBS
The T-POD is a State-of-the-Art Foregrip that swiftly transforms into a fully functional Bipod by the push of a button.
- Independent Leg Adjustment with 5 Different Length Settings Accomodates Various Tactical Positioning for Dynamic Terrain Scenarios
- Adjustable Legs are Manufactured with Aluminum 6061-T6 Hard Coated Anodize for Superior Durability
- Unique Double Release Button Design Eliminates Accidental Deployment of the Bipod
- Non Slip Grip, Ventilated Design Reduces Palm Moisture Build Up
- Double Sided Pressure Switch Housing for Optional Tactical Light Mounting
- Incorporates a Quick Release Mechanism or a Secure Bolt Locking System
- Performance-enhancing Accessory for Any Firearm Fitted with a Standard (underside) Picatinny Rail
- Durable, Lightweight Polymer Manufacture
- User Installed-No Modification or Gunsmith Required
- Weight 347gr
- Width 45mm
- Height 163mm
- Length 70mm
- Width (Open/Deployed) 200mm
- Height (Open/Deployed) 230mm
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Grips & Accessories
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.