FAB's new uniquely designed T-POD-G2 Rotating Tactical Foregrip & Bipod transforms foregrip into a fully functional Bipod by the push of a button
- Transforms from a Foregrip in to a fully functioning Bipod by the push of a button
- Head features a unique Rotating and tilting mechanism
- Built in adjustable pressure switch mount
- Quick release picatinny mount
- Independent adjustable legs with 5 different length options
- Legs are made from 6061-t6 hard coated anodized aluminum
- Durable and lightweight fiberglass reinforced polymer construction
- User installed - no modification or gunsmith required
- All firearms with an underside 1913 MIL-STD picatinny rail.
- Requires a minimum of 6 slots / 6.5 cm rail.
- Weight 364gr
- Width 63mm
- Height 157mm
- Length 63mm
- Width (Open/Deployed) 155mm
- Height ( Open/Deployed) 211mm
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.