FAB Defense Cobra Collapsible Stock for Glock Pistols
- FAB Defense
- 1.00 LBS
FAB COBRA STOCK CARBINE CONVERSION KIT ALL NFA RULES APPLY
NFA RULES are the federal laws which regulates the sale and possession of certain weapons including: Machine Guns, Suppressors, Short Barreled Rifles, Short Barreled Shotguns, Destructive Devices and AOW.
1) Addition of the FAB COBRA STOCK set to a Glock type Pistol results in the manufacture of a short-barreled rifle (SBR) which falls within the classification of firearms subject to NFA controls.
2) If you actually possess a pistol and the FAB COBRA STOCK device, even if the pistol is not assembled into the FAB COBRA STOCK device, the combination would constitute a short barrel rifle (SBR) which may not be lawfully possessed unless it is registered per NFA Laws.
3) Check your State and Local Laws for any addition restrictions.
4) Export of this product is controlled by US State Department & ITAR
For more information please contact the BATF https://www.atf.gov/contact
Included in the Package:
Cobra Stock, with (4) Four replaceable adapters, for use with Glock GEN 2, 3, 4 & 5 G17 or G19 frame models.
- Quick installation, attaches instantly!
- No handgun modification required!
- Rapid deployment mechanism; extends easily from the folded position into a full length deployed buttstock.
- Integrated Cheek Rest.
- High traction rubber Butt-Pad.
- Can be used with any holster
- Replaceable adapters, fits both G17 & G19 frames in GEN 2-5.
- Durable and light weight fiberglass reinforced polymer construction.
Gen 2,3,4,5 Standard
- Glock 17
- Glock 19
- Glock 19x
- Glock 22
- Glock 23
- Glock 24
- Glock 25
- Glock 31
- Glock 32
- Glock 34
- Glock 35
- Glock 45
- Weight: 328 gr
- Width: 42 mm
- Height: 140 mm
- Length: 240 mm
- Height (open/deployed): 153 mm
- Length (open/deployed): 332 mm
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
very ergonomic &* alklows a greaat site picture, unlike ALL THE other similar attachments including the one one by Fab defense. But beware the LOP on this stock is `17" making it a stock, not a brace and subject to NFA fed regs requiring a tax stamp to convert your Glock to a short barreled rifle.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.