ETS AR15/M4 30rd Magazines
Elite Tactical System
This standard capacity magazine for the AR15 rifle is constructed from a tough advanced translucent polymer. It has a reliable no-tilt follower and a design that allows it to be quickly disassembled without tools for cleaning or maintenance. Clip on dust covers keep dirt and debris out during storage.
The body of the magazine is molded with ridges that allow for a very positive grip should you be required to strip the magazine from your rifle in adverse conditions. Inside you will find an anti-tilt polymer follower and a 416 stainless steel spring. The polymer floor plate is easily removed by pressing in on the 5.56mm shaped gray button and sliding the plate off.
Features And Benefits:
- For .223/5.56mm OR .300BLK (7.62x35mm)
- Standard 30rd Round Capacity
- Advanced Translucent Polymer
- Available With An Integrated Coupler Or In A Non-Coupled Model
- No Tilt Follower With Reliable Bolt Open On Last Round
- Clip On Dust Cover To Keep Dirt And Debris Out During Storage
- Fast And Easy Disassembly For Maintenance Without Tools Via Our Specially Designed Floor Plate
- Floor Plate Provides Excellent Grip When Pulling Mag From A Pouch
- Superior Grip With Our Specially Designed Grip Ribs
Advanced Polymer Offers The Following Benefits:
- Extreme Impact Resistance
- Resistance To Harsh Chemicals
- Superior Heat & Uv Resistance
- Does Not Become Brittle In Extreme Cold
- Translucent Allowing You To See Your Rounds
- Ultra Low Creep So The Feed Lips Will Not Splay Over Time, Even When Stored Loaded
Coupling System Offers The Following Features:
- Completely Integrated Coupling System, No External Pieces
- Allows User To Couple Two Or More Mags Together
- Mags Can Be Coupled / Uncoupled In Seconds With No Tools
- Slim Design, Less Than 1/8" Wider Than The Non-Coupled Model
The Benefits of the Material we use in our ETS Mags
Far Superior Impact Resistance:
- All other polymer mags we tested failed (cracked/broke) from a 6ft drop onto concrete fully loaded.
- Our mag survived several 6ft drops, so we tried a 20ft drop … no damage!
- Quickly determine your round count and type of ammo from any angle, even in low light situations.
Extremely Creep Resistant:
- Feed lips WILL NOT creep or spread from long term storage fully loaded.
- Melting point is over 700deg F (Even when stored in the hottest environments our mags will not become soft and deform)
- Does not become brittle at -60deg F (ETS mags will still survive a 6ft drop on concrete fully loaded on the feedlips at -60 F)
- Heat cycling will not affect properties. Tested 10,000 cycles up to 300deg F
- The makeup of our material will not break down after being exposed to direct sunlight. (Tested at high UV levels for 100,000 hours)
Incredibly High Chemical Resistance:
Submerged in the following fluids for over 1 week with NO damage or adverse effects
- Transportational fluids (gas, jet fuel, oils)
- Gun cleaning fluids
- Power steering fluid
- Transmission fluid
- Hydrochloric/sulfuric acid
- And several more
- They will not absorb or react with water. This means the ETS mags will not swell in humid environments.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Made in USA
Like them can see ammo and works with no problem.
These are so clean! But, now I have to try the locking ones, too! No more black mags for me.
Great MAGS. I started buying these MAGS because I can see my rounds.
Great mags, good fast service. I thought my order got lost in the mail via I was having trouble tracking it then poor it showed up in about a week. Thanks
I have to say these mags are great, definitely picking up more in the future
Ran these today and was impressed. I’ve tried almost every brand of AR 15 mag and the ETS AR15 TRANSLUCENT MAGAZINE is on the top of my list of go to mags...
These seem to be OK. Bought for my first AR project. They are easy to load and slip into the mag well nicely. Haven't had a chance to actually use them yet and with the current situation it may be awhile before I get to. I'll up date my review when I get a chance to fully try them out.
Excellent product. Fast shipping.
These things are great. The fact they couple together for super fast reloads is a major selling factor, as well as the translucent polymer that lets you see how many rounds you have left. And, they are pretty much bombproof, no matter how many times they get dropped.
not impressed with these 2 of 4 bought had defects one a bad mold on the plastic body the follower would hang up and not slide free and the other was sent with no follower or base plate. Poor QC it seems.
Very fast delivery. Magazines are great quality.
Great product at a great price
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
ETS Mag Instructional Video
http://www.etsgroup.us This is the instructional video for the...
AR-15 Magazine Torture Test with Elite Tactical Systems & IraqVeteran8888: Big 3 East
The VSO Gun Channel is an educational resource of VSO Media LL...
ETS AR-15 Mags - Drop Test Comparison
http://www.etsgroup.us This video shows a drop test comparison...
AR15 30 Round Magazine With Built In Coupler By Elite Tactical Systems
This is a video of the new 30 round AR mag with built in coupl...
ETS Mag Dropped From Approximately 20 Feet Onto Concrete
Since we couldn't get our mag to break with a 6 foot drop we d...