EOTech Holographic Hybrid Sight III 518-2 w/G33.STS Magnifier
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 2.00 LBS
The HHS III is extremely versatile. It offers extremely quick close quarter targeting with the magnifier switched away but can instantly transition to a magnified optic effective out to longer distances. Powered by two AA Alkaline or Lithium batteries, the HHS III can quickly adapt to many shooting situations. The HHS III system offers wide-field optical performance with superior light transmission for visibility in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Length/Width/Height: 9.5” x 2.3” x 3.3” (234 x 59 x 83.9 mm)
- Weight: 25 oz (708.8 g)
- Water Resistant: Submersible to 10 ft. (3 m) depth
- Mount: MIL-STD-1913 rail 1" Weaver
- Brightness: 20 brightness settings
- Power Source: Two 1.5 V AA batteries. Supports lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable
- Battery Life:
- Lithium: 1,000 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 and room temp.
- Alkaline: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 and room temp.
- G33.STS is compatible with all EOTech Holographic Weapon Sights
- Fixed Magnification: 3X
- Eye Relief: 2.2” (55.8 mm)
- Field of View: 7.3°
- Sealing: Fog resistant internal optics
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Made In USA
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.