Part of Edge Tactical’s Legends Series, the Guardian sunglasses are designed to commemorate the bravery of the U.S.’s law enforcement heroes.
Made of a flexible, durable TR90/nylon compound material, the Guardian’s matte black frame features straight, thin temples, which which rest comfortably on the head, don’t pinch, eliminate pressure points, and improve comfort and functionality when worn with a helmet or ear protection. The thermoplastic rubber (TPR) in the temple tips and nose pads increases its grip when you perspire, thus preventing the glasses from slipping.
Designed to filter out 99.9% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays, the Guardian’s scratch- and fog-resistant G-15 lenses provide excellent contrast and image definition while maintaining a neutral, true-to-life perspective. These lenses function well in a variety of bright light conditions from sunny and partly cloudy days to adventures in the desert or on the water. ANSI Z87.1 + 2010 and Military Ballistic MCEPS GL-PD 10-12 compliant, Edge Tactical’s The Guardian is a durable, comfortable pair of sunglasses that provides excellent visual clarity in diverse bright light conditions.
- Matte black frame is made of a flexible, durable TR90/nylon compound material
- Straight temples rest comfortably on the head and don’t pinch
- Thin temples eliminate pressure points and improve comfort and functionality when worn with a helmet or ear protection
- Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) in the temple tips and nose pads increases its grip when you perspire, thus preventing the glasses from slipping
- Scratch-resistant, green-tinted G-15 lenses:
- Transmit 15% of visible light
- Filter out 99.9% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays
- Provide excellent contrast and image definition
- Maintain a neutral, true-to-life perspective
- Function well in a variety of bright light conditions
- Fog-Resistant - Military-grade Vapor Shield coating makes the lenses completely
- Independently tested by Colts™ Laboratories for compliance with ANSI Z87.1 + 2010 and Military Ballistic MCEPS GL-PD 10-12
Spectacle frames and lenses must be capable of resisting impact from a 6.35mm (.25 in) diameter steel ball traveling at a velocity of 45.72 m/s (150 ft/s).
ANSI Z87.1 + 2010: 45.72 m/s, 164 kph (150 ft/s, 102 mph) MCEPS GL-PD 10-12: 201.16 m/s, 724 kph (660 ft/s, 450 mph)*
*The Military MCEPS Test simulates a shotgun blast from 33 feet.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.