Eberlestock Little Big Top, Mountain Aramid
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 5.10 LBS
The F65 Little Big Top pack is an outstanding mountaineering style / military quality pack. With robust features and a focus on maximum performance and a mid-sized volume paired with minimal weight, the F65 fits the bill for short-to-mid-range expeditions. Its exceptional lightness makes it can excellent pairing for the F1 Mainframe. You can remove the harness and hipbelt from the F65, which makes it into the perfect cargo vessel for the F1. The Little Big Top features a dry-bag style roll-top, a big frontal opening, and lightweight but extremely tough construction.
- Expandable roll top entry
- Front and side compression straps. When combined with the Mainframe pack these straps will compress and hold quarters, duffels, and any other gear you need to carry
- Vertically adjustable harness system. Fits most torso lengths and customizable frame contour
- MOLLE-10 matrixes hold traditional MOLLE accessories while weighing 60% less than standard 25mm MOLLE arrays
- Easy to attach guns to the side of the pack, butt in bottom pocket and held to pack with compression/grapple straps
- Gossamer frame system
- Compressed Volume: 2,300 c.i.
- Total (Expanded) Volume: 3,800 c.i.
- Weight: 5 lbs 3 oz
- Weight w/o harness and hip belt: 3 lbs 12 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 24"h x 12"w x 7"d
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.