Eberlestock Little Big Top, Mountain Aramid
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 5.10 LBS
The F65 Little Big Top pack is an outstanding mountaineering style / military quality pack. With robust features and a focus on maximum performance and a mid-sized volume paired with minimal weight, the F65 fits the bill for short-to-mid-range expeditions. Its exceptional lightness makes it can excellent pairing for the F1 Mainframe. You can remove the harness and hipbelt from the F65, which makes it into the perfect cargo vessel for the F1. The Little Big Top features a dry-bag style roll-top, a big frontal opening, and lightweight but extremely tough construction.
- Expandable roll top entry
- Front and side compression straps. When combined with the Mainframe pack these straps will compress and hold quarters, duffels, and any other gear you need to carry
- Vertically adjustable harness system. Fits most torso lengths and customizable frame contour
- MOLLE-10 matrixes hold traditional MOLLE accessories while weighing 60% less than standard 25mm MOLLE arrays
- Easy to attach guns to the side of the pack, butt in bottom pocket and held to pack with compression/grapple straps
- Gossamer frame system
- Compressed Volume: 2,300 c.i.
- Total (Expanded) Volume: 3,800 c.i.
- Weight: 5 lbs 3 oz
- Weight w/o harness and hip belt: 3 lbs 12 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 24"h x 12"w x 7"d
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.