As a runner, moisture is your feets worst enemy. Moisture causes blisters, discomfort, Athletes Foot and allows odor causing bacteria to flourish. However you also know your feet are going to get wet, either from sweating, stepping in a puddle, running across wet grass or getting caught in the rain. You can even get splashed at a race water station and instead of the water going in you, it goes on you. The new Running Socks were designed with a special Dual Layer Moisture Removal System that moves moisture off the skin through the inner Drymax layer to the outer absorbent layer almost instantly. Our Running Socks are a Medium+ Density protective padded sock. We use dense padding, as opposed to thick padding, as it protects feet without adversely affecting the fit of the shoes. Our Running Socks were designed to be used in cool to warm conditions, keeping feet dry, comfortable and odor free.
- Independent lab tests confirm that Drymax is the #1 Sock to Keep Feet Dry.
- Dual Layer System - No fiber technology can both attract & repel moisture at the same time. The Drymax Sweat Removal System uses 2 separate fiber technology layers to keep feet dry. Super Hydrophobic (water repelling) Drymax fibers are used on the SKINside and Super Hydrophilic (water attracting) Sensura polyester fibers are used as the absorbent outer layer. Drymax Sweat Removal System also keeps feet dryer because it is self contained. Other socks rely on the ineffectively slow process of wicking and evaporation.
- 3-D Advanced Fit Drymax's 5 Sizes of socks fit because they were developed on Special 3-D foot Shaped Models.
- Anti-Blister System Drymax Socks prevent blisters because they are seamlessly smooth and stay dry on the SKINside.
- Cooler feet in summer - Breathable Mesh creates air flow between the toes and top of the foot, helping feet stay cooler.
- Warmer feet in the winter - In cold weather, wet feet get cold much faster than dry feet, because sweat's thermal capacity is 23 times greater than air. Drymax keeps feet dry so they stay warmer.
- Flat toe seam prevents blisters.
- Arch band holds sock in place.
- Size Mark for easy match-up after laundering.
- Made in the USA.
- Foot Inner Layer: 100% Drymax Olefin.
- Foot Outer Layer: 94% Sensura polyester, 6% Lycra Spandex.
- Leg: 54% Sensura polyester, 32% Lycra Spandex, 14% Nylon.
- Available in a 4-pair pack.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.