Dress shoes are known for their stylish looks, but not for their comfort. There isnt enough room to add technology that would make dress shoes as comfortable as athletic shoes. Dress shoes dont breathe well, thereby trapping heat and moisture. Compounding this problem, most dress socks are made with cotton or wicking fibers like polyester, nylon, acrylic or wool which cannot keep feet dry. Drymax Mens Dress socks have a special Dual Layer Moisture Removal System. This system instantly moves moisture from the skin, through the inner Drymax layer to the outer absorbent layer, keeping feet dry. Drymax Mens Dress socks are a Low Density protective padded sock. Dense padding protects feet without adversely affecting the fit of the shoes. The Dress socks are designed to keep feet dry, comfortable and odor free all day long.
- 3D Advanced Fit - Drymax socks fit because they were developed on special 3D shaped foot models. Each size sock includes a (M, L, XL, or XXL) color size mark for easy match-up after laundering.
- Anti-Blister System - Several features work together as an anti-blister system to actively prevent the formation of blisters. 1) Exceptional 3D fit, 2) Five sock sizes, 3) Seamless insides, 4) An instep-hugging arch band, and 5) Because Drymax socks stay dry, the skin stays dry too; therefore blisters normally caused by sweat or sweat vapor are prevented.
- Cooler Feet - Our Mens Dress Socks possess foot and leg vents designed to keep them cooler and drier by releasing heat and sweat-vapor.
- Active Order Control - The MicroZap® antimicrobial in the Drymax® Fibers is a silver - zirconium phosphate ceramic ion-exchange resin. It fights odor-causing bacteria, helping keep socks odor free. Not a topical treatment; MicroZap is molecularly infused into our Drymax fibers. Being non-migratory and non-toxic, MicroZap provides long term Active Odor Control.
- Long Lasting Comfort - The special fibers used in our Drymax Socks have a comfortable springiness and do not get stiff, shrink or lose shape over time. They are designed to last a long time using the highest quality fibers, and abrasion resistant nylon fiber reinforcements in the normal wear areas.
|Small||5 - 7||3.5 - 5.5|
|Medium||7.5 - 9.5||6 - 8|
|Large||10 - 12||8.5 - 10.5|
|X-Large||-||11 - 13|
|XX-Large||-||13.5 - 16|
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.