DripDrop ORS Medical Grade Dehydration Relief 12/Pack W/ Brunton Aluminum Water Bottle 12oz
DripDrop ORS was invented by a doctor to save lives, which is why it is a trusted solution for those who need it most – medical professionals, the U.S. military, firefighters, and professional athletes.
- Must. Have. Sodium. We’ve come to think of sodium as bad, but in dehydration relief, it’s a key ingredient. Problem is, sodium alone has a hard time getting through the small intestine.
- Add glucose. Don’t worry, we’re not pushing sugary drinks on you. Fact is, glucose helps sodium get from the small intestine into the bloodstream. So we’ve added just enough glucose to make that happen. It’s called the sodium-glucose co-transport system.
- Now that the sodium and glucose have reached the bloodstream, the gate is open for water to get through, plus other electrolytes like zinc, potassium, and magnesium to relieve dehydration fast.
- That’s why it’s used by people who really need relief: wildfire fighters, US Armed forces, and sick kids in humanitarian crises where DripDrop ORS was first conceived and where it’s still used today.
- Heat. Extreme heat causes us to lose an excess of salt water through our pores.
- Exercise. Increased physical activity has the same effect.
- Altitude. In high altitude, the air is thinner so we take more breaths and therefore lose more water.
- Hangovers. Alcohol turns off the hormone that helps us absorb water, so we lose more fluids than normal on nights we're over-served.
- Sickness. We lose salt water through vomit and diarrhea, which in extreme cases is fatal.
- DripDrop® ORS electrolyte powder sticks transform water into a medical grade, clinically relevant treatment for fluid and electrolyte replacement
- More convenient and cost effective than IV therapy
- Mitigates risk of heat injury and illness
- 3x electrolytes and 1/2 the sugar of sports drinks
- Meets World Health Organization standards for ORS(Oral Rehydration Solution)
- The first ORS that actually tastes great,resulting in better compliance and outcomes
Performance & characteristics
- All ingredients GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe)
- May be used for children, adults and seniors
- Sold over-the-counter
- All-natural flavors, no preservatives, non-GMO
- FDA, Good Manufacturing Practice (all facilities)and NCAA compliant Kosher
- NSF certified
Low osmolarity & high sodium are the hallmarks of medical grade hydration
- Low osmolarity means better absorption
- Clinically relevant levels of sodium and potassium for effective electrolyte replacement
- Activates the sodium glucose co-transport system, whichThe Lancet calls “the most important medical discovery of the 20th Century”
Past performance: Users & partners
- Joint Interagency: US Army, US Navy, US Air Force,US Marines, Department of State, US Border Protection, LA County Fire Department, Orange County Fire Authority, Bureau of Land Management
- Walgreens, AAFES, NEXCOM, and Marine Exchange
- Leading medical institutions, including the Stanford Medical, USF Medical, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic
- NSF-Sport Certified
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.