DJI Zenmuse Z3
GET CLOSER, SEE MORE
- The DJI Zenmuse Z3 is an integrated aerial zoom camera based on DJI’s class leading Zenmuse X3 and optimized for still photography. A 7x zoom made up of 3.5x optical and 2x digital lossless zoom creates a 22mm to 77mm equivalent focal length range, making it ideal for industrial applications.
ENHANCED YAW STABILITY
- When a camera is zoomed in the smallest movements are magnified. Adding an additional layer of stability to the yaw control of the Z3 is a custom designed reaction wheel. This works in tandem with the normal yaw motor to allow for more refined movement.
HIGH QUALITY IMAGING
- Featuring the same highly refined Sony 1/2.3 inch sensor found on the DJI Inspire 1 2.0 and DJI Phantom 4, image quality is class leading. Still images can be captured at a resolution of 12 megapixels, while Adobe DNG RAW support allows for advanced image editing. Video can be captured at up to 30 frames per second in crisp 4K.
- The ability to zoom in the air creates many new opportunities to streamline and enhance industrial and commercial drone use, from power line inspection to search and rescue. It also provides aerial photographers with greater control over composition.
RAPID SETUP AND EXTENDED FLIGHT TIME
- Flying with the Zenmuse Z3 is as simple as attaching it to the DJI Inspire 1, Matrice 100 or Matrice 600. Once connected, it works seamlessly with the integrated DJI Lightbridge and Lightbridge 2 found on these platforms to provide 3.1mi (5km) of HD transmission range. Aircraft setup can be further accelerated using the DJI SDK to create industry specific aircraft automation protocols that maximize aircraft efficiency.
- Flight times when used with a DJI Inspire 1 reach up to 19 minutes, and can even reach 30 minutes when flying a dual-battery equipped Matrice 100 and 39 minutes using the Matrice 600. Longer flight times maximize airtime, increasing the efficiency of industrial and commercial projects while providing photographers with additional time to wait for the right light, compose and capture the perfect shot.
POWERFUL APP CONTROL
- DJI’s GO app is tightly integrated with the Z3, acting as both a live feed to see the camera’s image and the primary control system for the camera. It can be used to change camera settings, swipe to zoom in and out, capture photo or video, and activate Intelligent Flight Modes. Photo and video capture as well as zoom can also be controlled through dedicated controls on the Remote Controller.
- Name: Zenmuse Z3
- Dimensions: 105×115×85 mm
- Weight: 262 g
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.02°
- Mount: Detachable
- Controllable Range: Tilt: +30° to -90°, Pan: ±320°, Roll: ±15°
- Mechanical Range: Tilt: +50° to -140°, Pan: ±330°, Roll: +90° to -50°
- Max Controllable Speed: 120°/s
- CMOS, 1/2.3"
- Max Pixels: 12.76 M, Effective Pixels: 12.4M
- 3.5x Optical Zoom, 22–77mm Equivalent
- F2.8 (Wide) - F5.2 (Tele), FOV 92° (Wide) - 35° (Tele)
- Photo Resolutions:
- L: 12M, 4000x3000
- L: 9M, 4000x2250
- Video Resolutions:
- UHD: 4K (4096x2160) 24/25p
- 4K (3840x2160) 24/25/30p
- 2.7K (2704×1520) 24/25/30p
- FHD: 1920x1080 24/25/30/48/50/60p
- Video Quality: Superfine, Fine, Normal
- Photo Formats: JPEG, DNG, JPEG+DNG
- Video Formats: MOV, MP4
- Video Repair Feature: Supported
- Working Modes: Capture, Record, Playback
- Still Photography Modes:
- Single shot
- Burst shooting: 3/5/7 frames
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7EV bias
- Exposure Mode: Auto, Shutter
- Exposure Compensation: ±3.0 (1/3 increments)
- Metering Mode:
- Center-weighted metering
- Average metering
- Spot metering (Area option 12x8)
- AE Lock: Supported
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 8 - 1/8000s
- White Balance:
- Custom (2000K–10000K)
- ISO Range:
- 100 - 3200 (video)
- 100 - 1600 (photo)
- Video Captions: Supported
- Auto, 50Hz, 60Hz
- PAL/NTSC: Supported
- Supported SD Cards:
- Max. Capacity: 64 GB, Class 10 or UHS-1
- Supported File Systems:
- FAT32 (≤ 32 GB)
- exFAT (> 32 GB)
- USB Port:
- USB 2.0 Host/Device
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104°F (-10 to 40℃)
- Non-Operating Temperature: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60℃)
Request Information & Order Today!
This Product is not available for purchase online, only available through our UAV Solution Specialists. Contact us below and our team will reach out to you with more information.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.