DJI Zenmuse X5R
RECORD THE WORLD IN RAW
Get ready to experience the wonder of RAW. The Zenmuse X5R is the world’s first Micro Four Thirds aerial camera capable of recording lossless 4K videos in RAW. With a framerate of up to 30fps and 1.7Gbps average bitrate (2.4Gbps maximum bitrate), the X5R empowers you to capture breathtaking professional-level footage every time. Packed with a powerful MFT sensor, the camera also takes 16MP images with stunning details, while the integrated 3-axis stabilization gimbal keeps the camera level. Finally, an aerial camera that’s truly fit for the professionals.
REDUCED COMPRESSION FOR AMAZING DETAILS
- The Zenmuse X5R gives you lossless 4K RAW video and crystal clear 16 megapixel photos. No other dedicated aerial camera can capture the same level of detail in every frame and every shot, even at distances that defy the imagination.
- 16.0 MEGA PIXELS
- 12.8 STOPS
- MICRP FOUR THIRDS
BUILT FOR THE SKY
- To create the first fully integrated, professional aerial imaging system, the Zenmuse X5R was engineered and designed from the very beginning to be perfectly compatible with the Inspire 1, DJI’s most advanced quadcopter. With 360 degree camera movement and dual controller support, the Inspire 1 is the favorite ready-to-fly aerial platform for enthusiasts and professionals worldwide. Now, with a simple installation procedure, you can upgrade the camera on your Inspire 1 to the Zenmuse X5R, vastly increasing its imaging capabilities while retaining its ease of use and reliability.
- With the Zenmuse X5R, DJI has brought the power of RAW to a dedicated aerial camera for the first time. Capable of recording 4K (3840 x 2160) videos in RAW at up to 30fps, the Zenmuse X5R gives you the ability to capture every video with all of its original data intact, giving you complete control to edit every single frame in post as a RAW file. Coupled with a maximum bitrate of an astonishing 2.4Gbps, the 4K videos recorded by the Zenmuse X5R will amaze you with a level of detail and clarity that’s absolutely unmatched by any other aerial camera.
- Thanks to its large MFT sensor, the Zenmuse X5R is capable of producing print-ready 16 MP still frames with an incredible amount of details. With high quality, high sensitivity image recording capabilities, the Zenmuse X5R captures photographs, in both JPEG and RAW, that will meet the highest of standards. The extra pixels (25% increase over the original Inspire 1 camera) not only provide you with more detailed images, but also more room to work with in post-processing. P/S/A/M shooting modes are all available, providing you with the freedom to shoot the way you want.
- Perfectly integrated with the camera, a 3-axis gimbal utilizes DJI’s world-leading stabilization technology to automatically stabilize your camera in flight. This gimbal communicates constantly with the aircraft as you fly, and powerful brushless motors instantly respond to every minor movement to keep the camera level, even when capturing long exposure or time-lapse content. So focus on what you want to shoot, knowing that the resulting footage will be stable and ready to use.
INTERCHANGEABLE LENS MOUNT
- As the world’s first Micro Four Thirds camera made specifically for professional aerial photography and videography, the Zenmuse X5R gives you the freedom to choose your lens. By utilizing the standard MFT mount, the Zenmuse X5R is well positioned to benefit from new products and innovations from major lens manufacturers.
- Currently, a range of lenses are compatible with the Zenmuse X5R. With different specifications but the same top-notch quality, these three lenses provide you with a great level of flexibility.
- Size: 17.3 x 13.0 mm (4:3 Aspect Ratio)
- Type: CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 16.0M
- ISO Range: 100~25600
- Optics: User Selectable (default DJI MFT 15mm F/1.7 ASPH)
- Iris: F/1.7-F/16 (default DJI lens)
- Diagonal FOV: 72 degree (default DJI lens)
- Equivalent: 30mm (default DJI lens)
- Distortion: 0.40%
- Focus Range: 20cm-infinite (default DJI lens)
- Auto-Focus: Support (default DJI lens)
- Max-Pixels: 16.0M
- Burst Shooting: Full pixels 7fps
- Shutter Speed: 8~1/8000 sec
- EV Range: -3~+3, 1/3
- AEB: Support
- Interval: Support
- Time Lapsed: Support, 5/7/10/20/30 sec
- DNG: Support
- Encoder: MPEG4/AVC/H.264/JPEG-Lossless(RAW)
- Max-Bitrate: Average
- Format: MP4/MOV/Cinema DNG (RAW)
- Storage: Micro-SD Class 10/SSD default 512GB (RAW)
- Video NR: Support
- Stabilizer: Support
- Exposure: P/S/A/M/C
- AE Metering: Auto/spot metering
- AE Lock: Support
- WB: auto/manual/spot
- Focus Mode: AFS/AFF/MFT
- Focus Mode: 256-zone / Pinpoint/(Touch focus is available)
- AF AUX: Support
- AE Lock: Yes (AF/AE LOCK button)
- Focus Peaking: Support
- Zebra: Support
- Adjustment: Support
- Style: sRGB,Color looks, LOG, Cine-D, , D-LOG (RAW)
- Enhancement: HDR/Video DR
- Software: DJI CineLight*(Mac)
Request Information & Order Today!
This Product is not available for purchase online, only available through our UAV Solution Specialists. Contact us below and our team will reach out to you with more information.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.